Myth-busting polls: Tea Party members are average Americans - Page 2

--
Boots

April 6th, 2010  
Rob Henderson

17% is a quarter? Strange, I thought a quarter was 25. *puzzled looks*

This is nothing more than a fad. The Tea Party movement is not going to gain enough mass to be a serious threat to anyone. And I can assure you that "Impeach Everybody" isn't going to accomplish ANYTHING positive. They are radical right wing idealists who think that a perfect world is a world without government. I'd like to see how well they get on without any government provided services.
April 7th, 2010  
Chukpike

"The Gallup Poll attempted to count heads, too, and found that 28 percent of those surveyed in its March 26-28 poll call themselves supporters of the Tea Party movement. "

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/po...in_fear_o.html

The news article says Gallup found over 25% and as Rob Henderson has stated, "journalists can't lie".

Politicians that dismiss the Tea Party movement do so at their own peril.
September 24th, 2010  
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Henderson
This is nothing more than a fad. The Tea Party movement is not going to gain enough mass to be a serious threat to anyone. And I can assure you that "Impeach Everybody" isn't going to accomplish ANYTHING positive. They are radical right wing idealists who think that a perfect world is a world without government. I'd like to see how well they get on without any government provided services.
6 months later the picture has changed a bit. TEA Party has knocked off Murkowski, Castle, a senator from Utah(forgot name).
--
Boots
September 25th, 2010  
muscogeemike

The old adage about wrestling with pigs in their sty may apply to this thread - the pigs love it and you just get dirty.
"Body-count math is 3 guerrillas (terrorist, extremist, whatever) plus 1 probable plus 2 pigs(goats, camels, etc.) equals 37 enemy K.I.A.’s." MURPHY’s 22nd law of combat