Mystic ball!

Great one.. :lol:

It took a while, but I finally found out how it works.
Pretty clever... :)

How does it work? I stared at it for quite awhile to see if I could pick up some sort of pattern but I just couldn't figure it out. Can you explain please Redleg?

cpl_clarke said:
Can you explain please Redleg?

No... :lol:
But there is a pattern in there, everything can be explained mathematically, you just have to look carefully.. ;)

Yeah, it's a good joke, but it's very easy to find out, every number you choose, will at the end be that simbol.... Like Redleg said, you just have to look carefully... Though it looks amazing if you don't get it... :) But actually it's quite simple...

they got to be right becuase i started picking radom symbols and it wouldnt take that symblo all of thoughs numbers added and subtracted will equal up that that symbol and there is a pattern sofar i have only seen 5 symbols that it will take

I don't know if I'm all dorked up or just magic-proof, but it only worked once out of the six times I tried it.

All I was able to figure out was that 18 always has the symbol shown on the ball. At least thats how it is for me. I still can't figure it out though. Whoever thought this up must of had alot of time on their hands.

if u look closely all the multiples of 9 have the same symbol. 0,9,18,27,26,etc. but the rest are random. it comes from a simple algebraic formula. lets take the number xy.

|(x+y)-xy|= a multiple of 9 (xy is the two digit number, not x times y)

pretty pathetic really. :D :D

Back