Mysterious Milbucks

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

I haven't posted much, or won any trivias or anything but when i loggeg ontoday it said i had over 200 milbucks... that is a lot compared to yesterday... and i don't know where they came from... But i am not complaining they were well spent... Thank you mysterious milbucks...

oh really... thank you. i thought that we get a private message telling us who sent them but i didn't receive any. well once again thank you they were greatly appreciated and put to good use.

BlackJack said:
What ARE milbucks?

Milbucks are E-cash. You are awarded them each time you post a topic, answer trivia questions, make someone laugh so as to motivate them to donate a few of theirs to you, etc. Your total number of acquired Milbucks can be found at the bottom of your name/title block on the left hand side of your posts. You can use them at the PX (Post Exchange) to purchase various items for the board. Avatar, signature option, small icon flags, etc. The PX can be found in the heading under "Forum Features."

I have updated the sticky post at the top of the questions category now, and also added some new text under the "Rules, News etc.." category.

I hope this makes it easier to find out about the forum features.
FAQ will also soon be updated.

yes

And you loose them when you anger me.... :lol: , Just kidding. You loos teeth when you anger me....

Back