myspace

I have facebook, myspace, and rodeopages to "keep in touch with friends" but I visit them like once a week. Sometimes not even that. *shrug* Who has time for it these days?

Ditto. Same about Facebook - useless cr*p!

I liked it for the occasional msg from friends and the discussions in the forums, but the liberal fanaticism got to be too much, that's when I came here. A gathering place for the libtards is all My Space really is.

A gathering place for the libtards is all My Space really is.
*Thinks she may have to beat you up for that....*

I'm not a liberal and I'm on MySpace.... I just keep to my own friends though and never read anyone else's blogs or bother going into the forums area. I always said I'd never join MySpace...and I ended up joining after a friend begged me a couple of years ago and now I'm addicted.

I am sad to say I've been taken in by some of the apps too. I play on MOBSTERS, I have the Bumpersticker application and...oh, AJChenMPH and bulldog I gave you both a present from OwnYourFriends. :mrgreen:

*Thinks she may have to beat you up for that....*

I'm not a liberal and I'm on MySpace.... I just keep to my own friends though and never read anyone else's blogs or bother going into the forums area. I always said I'd never join MySpace...and I ended up joining after a friend begged me a couple of years ago and now I'm addicted.

I am sad to say I've been taken in by some of the apps too. I play on MOBSTERS, I have the Bumpersticker application and...oh, AJChenMPH and bulldog I gave you both a present from OwnYourFriends. :mrgreen:

I should have specified the forums, that's where my hatred lies, the other aspects of My Space are generally pretty entertaining and a good way to keep in touch with friends.

I use them (mostly facebook, thats where everyone is) to keep in touch with my highschool buddies pretty much. Its an easy way to do so.

myspace.com/ifigaveaf*ck

replace the * with a U. non-capital of course

hrm. wonder if the curse in that will show up

I was thinking about setting up one of those face book things but who would care about my boring little life I guess it could have some future value (although very little) for a historian or something.

Back