myspace - Page 7

--

July 16th, 2006  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens
Welcome to the 21st century, Doody!!!! LOL
hey now, don't be dissing my bronze tools. They're durable damnit. Plus in my world, clubing a good looking woman over the head and dragging her back to the cave is still common practice
July 16th, 2006  
Sevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
hey now, don't be dissing my bronze tools. They're durable damnit. Plus in my world, clubing a good looking woman over the head and dragging her back to the cave is still common practice
LMAO Well I hope your wife's headache is gone after her clubbing!! Poor gal!! LOL
July 16th, 2006  
bulldogg

Welcome aboard Doody, nothing wrong with Bronze tools, it is at least one epoch more advanced than I would have thought a Cro-ma... nevermind

As for my admirer I have no clue, I just got a message saying, and I quote, " u u racist " Funny considering my first wife was black and my current wife is Indonesian... 14 year-old gang banger with a internet connection, go figure.
--
July 16th, 2006  
MilidarUSMC

well if anyone cares to look, my myspace is www.myspace.com/garykremer drop me a line anytime and ill talk to ya later.
July 16th, 2006  
The Cooler King

Hey Milidar! Long time no see. Good to see you back around here.
July 16th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Say...You're not too far away from me, Doody.
July 28th, 2006  
rotc boy

wat the deuce...i went to sign into myspace today to get my friends phone number that i had lost, but she had sent it to me in a message
and it said my account was deleted...so then i tried going to my profile through my URL and i got the same message

so then i decided to find Toms profile and see if i could find an email address or something, so I finnaly found it and it said his had been deleted also...

anyone else getting this?
July 28th, 2006  
DefiantCdr

the same thing is happening to me
July 28th, 2006  
rotc boy

then im gonna assume its a glitch or something...
July 28th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Its better now.