myspace

Sevens said:
Welcome to the 21st century, Doody!!!! LOL

hey now, don't be dissing my bronze tools. They're durable damnit. Plus in my world, clubing a good looking woman over the head and dragging her back to the cave is still common practice

Doody said:
hey now, don't be dissing my bronze tools. They're durable damnit. Plus in my world, clubing a good looking woman over the head and dragging her back to the cave is still common practice

LMAO Well I hope your wife's headache is gone after her clubbing!! Poor gal!! LOL

Welcome aboard Doody, nothing wrong with Bronze tools, it is at least one epoch more advanced than I would have thought a Cro-ma... nevermind :)

As for my admirer I have no clue, I just got a message saying, and I quote, ":cen: u u racist :cen:" Funny considering my first wife was black and my current wife is Indonesian... 14 year-old gang banger with a internet connection, go figure.

wat the deuce...i went to sign into myspace today to get my friends phone number that i had lost, but she had sent it to me in a message
and it said my account was deleted...so then i tried going to my profile through my URL and i got the same message

so then i decided to find Toms profile and see if i could find an email address or something, so I finnaly found it and it said his had been deleted also...

anyone else getting this?:???:

Back