myspace - Page 11

--

August 21st, 2008  
sunb!

^^^ Hrumpf, I am just a grumpy old man... LOL.
August 22nd, 2008  
A Can of Man

I still have a facebook account but I don't see what it's good for.
August 22nd, 2008  
Sevens

I have facebook, myspace, and rodeopages to "keep in touch with friends" but I visit them like once a week. Sometimes not even that. *shrug* Who has time for it these days?
--
August 22nd, 2008  
Ski8799

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunb!
Ditto. Same about Facebook - useless cr*p!
I liked it for the occasional msg from friends and the discussions in the forums, but the liberal fanaticism got to be too much, that's when I came here. A gathering place for the libtards is all My Space really is.
August 22nd, 2008  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski8799
A gathering place for the libtards is all My Space really is.
*Thinks she may have to beat you up for that....*

I'm not a liberal and I'm on MySpace.... I just keep to my own friends though and never read anyone else's blogs or bother going into the forums area. I always said I'd never join MySpace...and I ended up joining after a friend begged me a couple of years ago and now I'm addicted.

I am sad to say I've been taken in by some of the apps too. I play on MOBSTERS, I have the Bumpersticker application and...oh, AJChenMPH and bulldog I gave you both a present from OwnYourFriends.
August 22nd, 2008  
Ski8799

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustboo
*Thinks she may have to beat you up for that....*

I'm not a liberal and I'm on MySpace.... I just keep to my own friends though and never read anyone else's blogs or bother going into the forums area. I always said I'd never join MySpace...and I ended up joining after a friend begged me a couple of years ago and now I'm addicted.

I am sad to say I've been taken in by some of the apps too. I play on MOBSTERS, I have the Bumpersticker application and...oh, AJChenMPH and bulldog I gave you both a present from OwnYourFriends.
I should have specified the forums, that's where my hatred lies, the other aspects of My Space are generally pretty entertaining and a good way to keep in touch with friends.
August 22nd, 2008  
justin1552

myspace.com/zombiesquadclan
October 5th, 2008  
istealfreefood

I use them (mostly facebook, thats where everyone is) to keep in touch with my highschool buddies pretty much. Its an easy way to do so.
October 6th, 2008  
The Other Guy

I use MySpace regularly, but nothing else.

I'm here more than I'm there.
October 7th, 2008  
A Can of Man

Well I've pretty much deleted all my online stuff. Except this one.