My Xbox 360 is dying..... - Page 2

--

October 20th, 2010  
5.56X45mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthy!
Are you joking? The quality of the PlayStation exclusives far surpass that of Xbox 360 [Gears of War and Halo...really?!?]. There are many must have games for the PlayStation 3 which are absolutely fantastic...God of War III, Little Big Planet, Infamous I & II, Resistance & last but not least MGS4: Guns of the Patriots, one of the best games ever made [Multiple reviews gave it a 10/10].

I don't see how PSN isn't polished and smooth. I know we don't have those stupid avatars for those who like to play dress up, but the support it gets is excellent, especially seeing that it is free unless you want to get PSN Plus [Which gives you far more privilege that Xbox Live]
MGS is the only series that is one a PS3 that I want. Been a MG fan since day one on the NES. As for everything else you listed. Not interested.

Halo is great not just for game play but story. Gears of War also has a great story. I'm still old school. Looks and graphics aren't the sole thing that sells a game. It's game play, story, creativeness, and quality. If looks were everything then the market would be dead and I still wouldn't be playing my NES and Atari 7800.

The PS3 just doesn't have many titles on it that I want. Simple as that.
October 28th, 2010  
Cyberwarfare

I agree that the 360 is unreliable. I bought a Playstation3 a couple of years ago, around the time some friends got 360's. The PS3 is the only one still going. Microsoft replaced most of their consoles, but it shows that the Xbox is not very well built. I also had an original Xbox, which broke after around 100 hours of play an made it immpossible to play most games.
If you look for creative games, how can you not be interested in Littlebigplanet? It is the most creative game ever made, hands down. The platforming is a little slippy at times, but I'm BETA testing the second one, and there a huge improvements. I'd go as far as to say it's on a level with Mario.
The way I see it, the 360 is for people who only enjoy shooting stuff, the Wii is for people who mostly enjoy platformers and the PS3 is for people who enjoy a wide range of games.
November 28th, 2010  
Korean Seaboy

I've never had any problem with the XBox 360 except that the remote sometimes wouldn't work.
My favorite console game: Halo 3
Want to try the Reach
--
January 7th, 2012  
HindStrike

I would recommend the ps3 as well, the exclusives are much better. Uncharted 3, Infamous 2, and MGS4 are all amazing. Just get one, you'll never go back again.
January 8th, 2012  
5.56X45mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HindStrike
I would recommend the ps3 as well, the exclusives are much better. Uncharted 3, Infamous 2, and MGS4 are all amazing. Just get one, you'll never go back again.
Holy dead thread revival Batman!

Last posting on this topic was back in 2010.
January 8th, 2012  
Yossarian

Good thing I keep my Bat Cape by the key board!