My wife.

Hi I'm Toopers wife, I got home from hospital today.
I've just had a very emotional read of all your messages and feel very humbled by them all.
I'm on the way to recovery, but its going to take time.
Knowing that there are people out there who I have never met or talked to on this forum who wished me well really means alot.
Thank you very much.
Sharon (Mrs Trooper)

You're more than welcome Sharon, my wife has just been diagnosed with diabetes. It's hit her for six but she's got me to help her through it, all those years of first aid training and the first time I get to treat someone for diabetes and it's my own wife!!!

You're more than welcome Sharon, my wife has just been diagnosed with diabetes. It's hit her for six but she's got me to help her through it, all those years of first aid training and the first time I get to treat someone for diabetes and it's my own wife!!!

:( Sorry to hear about that Highway Man. My mum had diabetes, I treated her for a number of years. Best of luck to you and Mrs. Highway Man. :)

Sorry to hear your bad news,me old mucker.
I'm sure you will be doing your best, for the CO.

I've just had a very emotional read of all your messages and feel very humbled by them all.
Knowing that there are people out there who I have never met or talked to on this forum who wished me well really means alot.
Thank you very much.
Sharon (Mrs Trooper)

Trooper is a mucker, and so are you Sharon.

Just keep getting better.:bravo:

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes almost a year ago, I have to take a lot of medication but I'm doing OK. I refuse to let it get me down. If I don't appear on here for a while I've dropped dead.

Don't send flowers send money, funerals are expensive.;)

Last edited:
Thank you very much.
Sharon (Mrs Trooper)

You're welcome Sharon. We're a nice bunch really. ;)

Just don't make visiting the forum a regular habit, there are a few sexist pigs here. :angel:

Sorry to hear this mate! :(

I wish you both the best of luck! :D

If you ever need anything, let me know. ;)

I have been busy for a while. First you, Trooper and now your wife, I hope you both getting better soon. Hard for your kids to be in this too, take good care of each other.

I am sorry to hear about your wife, The Highway Man

Back