My wife has blonde hair...

Toyuzu

Okay, so here I am in Iraq. Any soldier here will tell you the most exciting news you can get here is that you have a package from friends or family waiting for you. I got that news recently and hurried to my company CP to pick up my package.

The SGT behind the counter handed over my package with a knowing smile. Her favorite thing is delivering mail. Unfortunately though, there has been a problem with a few soldiers receiving "contraband" in their packages, usually alcohol. So we have a company policy which requires us to open our packages and have them inspected before we can leave the CP. I opened my box, expecting the find the usual magazines, snack foods and pictures of my kids that my wife normally sends.

What I found instead, much to my embarassment, was a box full of very feminine clothing material and a sewing instructional book. It seems my wife had sent packages both to my younger sister and me on the same day, and got the labels on the wrong boxes.

After I recovered from the initial embarassment, I realized what must have happened and issued a hasty explanation along with a warning that I'd better not hear anyone calling me the "seamstress".

I hope my sister enjoyed the Beef jerky and motorcycle magazines. :lol:

That's funny but you'll have to keep that one in the holster and return the favor one fine birthday in the future when you "accidentally" wrap a box of private label cigars or something.

LOL, no, just if they appear in my new posts do I go on and read them... I think tomtom22 is bringing the old ones back, but they are funny! :)

Back