My very own plan for genocide

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
I am sick and tired of them. Their filth, their smell, their dress, and their looks. They are a plague on society. A disease that needs to be wiped out. All they do is ***** and moan. They steal from us. Sell our goods and claim them as their own. They poison the minds of our children. They destroy the foundation of our very society. The abuse our systems and become rich off our work.

Who am I talking about? Is it the Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, Blacks, or Asians? No.... It's the Jedi. Yes, you heard right. Those lousy evil lazy Jedi. They claim that their way is the right way! I say no.... damn them to hell. Them and their mystical ways of the "force". It's all a lie if you ask me. Nothing but parlor tricks and fancy slight of hand. Their lightsabers are nothing but fancy Glow Sticks.

The Jedi claim that they are there for Truth, Justice, and Freedom. LIES! They are there as a despotic regime that profits off the backs of the many. They live high and mighty in their temple while we struggle with $4.00 a gallon gas prices.

They get free everything, they walk around anywhere they want with their lightsabers while we must fight for our rights in the Supreme Court to protect ourselves in our homes let alone outside of them. We must wait in lines, work hard, and toil while the Jedi just get a free pass in life.

I say enough is enough. We must raise up against them and destroy them and their evil horrid ways. It's time to grab your guns and hunt them down. They might be able to defelct a blaster bolt but let's see them defelct a 230gr .45 ACP JHP round from my 1911-A1!

Even as we speak they raise a army of Jedi child soldiers. I even have proof.... Look!

Jedi_Karate_KY1c.gif

he Jedi are a threat to our freedoms, rights, and our very own way of life. We must stop them NOW!

Raise up and fight them! Kill Them! Hang Them! Shoot them! Burn Them! Gas Them! DESTROY THEM!

END THE JEDI THREAT!

Yeah, I'm a fan of the Empire.... I just finished watching Episode III. I forgot how much I like the bad guys and how I hate Jedi.

Last edited:
What's order 66? Put on a bikini and become one of Vader's biatches? I've seen 5.56 in the what you look like thread, please don't do it!

Last edited:
*shudder* I'd rather not think of that.

And for those of you not up to date on Star Wars-isms...Order 66 was the order given by Emperor Palpatine for the mass genocide of the Jedi.

Back