my update, Irish army

--
Boots

July 17th, 2005  
dougal

Topic: my update, Irish army

well just back for the day. Im passing out on Thursday. Got the best recruit award and Im going to be based in my home town after my trainning up till xmas.

July 17th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Hey Dougal good to see you back! Congratulations on your accomplishments. 8)
July 17th, 2005  
MontyB

Topic: Re: my update, Irish army

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal
well just back for the day. Im passing out on Thursday. Got the best recruit award and Im going to be based in my home town after my trainning up till xmas.

Based on my expeience of Irishmen when you say "passing out on thursday" do you mean literally, professionally or both?

Congrats.
--
Boots
July 17th, 2005  
Redleg

Ahhh, he's back...

Welcome nback Dougal, and congratulations with the award!
July 17th, 2005  
ghost457

Topic: Re: my update, Irish army

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal

Based on my expeience of Irishmen when you say "passing out on thursday" do you mean literally, professionally or both?

Congrats.
haha, gotta love Irish people!! theyr the most wonderful drunks, aint they? haha, good job on making it thru, and even getting awards? nice job
July 17th, 2005  
Locke

whoa, well done!!! thats awesome news, congratulations mate
July 29th, 2005  
AikiRooster

Congrats Dougal.
I heard on Fox News today that the IRA is backing off with aggression against England. Probably because they feel sorry for them with the nonsense against the terrorists. The Irish and Englanders out to get along better anyway, there almost the same folks.
July 29th, 2005  
Irishone

Its kinda nothing to do with england its with the loyalist, i live in belfast and at the moment the only ones making a problem are the loyalist parties as there is a big divide in them etcetc the usual. But ya its great to see ira 'saying' there leaving down weapons but we'll just have to wait and see.
Congrats Dougal, going for an olde snakebite?! :P where in ireland u from?

lol oh ya the irish and englanders are almost the same folks, i would never repeat that in front of either an english person or an irish person again if i were u! :P
July 29th, 2005  
AikiRooster

Well, it's the truth - there governments maybe as well as the land they claim as home.
July 29th, 2005  
Irishone

emmm ya no comment cos it'll only turn into a 50 page rant