--
Boots

September 28th, 2005  
Padre

Well done Dougal, enjoy the years ahead

September 30th, 2005  
dougal

Quote:
Oh an Irishman. Always was interested in Ireland, especially Christy Moore, like him!! he has got some pretty good stuff you know...
Am ya Christy is my avatar!!

Quote:
Where did you do your jumps dougal? I've done 2 in carlow hacketstown some place down there.
With the aircore in our training ground Carnagh in Roscommon. Only heli dismounth jumps.

Got home today after a long week of NBC (nuchelar, biological, chemical) training and CRC (crowd riote control). Got the be jaesus kicked out of us today but it was great craic. Best day training yet.Oh lord bring on the Wombles and Kombatt18. And look forward to meeting you guys in Kosavo.

Only three weeks left. two and half weeks on the ground. Next sunday in the gas chamber, dont like the sounds of that yet.
September 30th, 2005  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal
Next sunday in the gas chamber, dont like the sounds of that yet.
Nice..

It's no big deal..
--
Boots
October 22nd, 2005  
dougal

Well I passed out yesterday. our 84 hours on the ground wasnt to bad. Alot of NBC CBRN training which was tough. Anyway after 7months trainning Im finaly a private, no holding back im starting an infantry support weapons course next week.
October 25th, 2005  
Pyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal
Well I passed out yesterday. our 84 hours on the ground wasnt to bad. Alot of NBC CBRN training which was tough. Anyway after 7months trainning Im finaly a private, no holding back im starting an infantry support weapons course next week.
Congrats
October 25th, 2005  
dougal

Its ended on a sad note. Early this morning a friend who completed training with me, his father was a sgt in the barracks I trained in, a friendly face on our lines at night took his life while on security in the barracks.
October 25th, 2005  
Locke

shit
deepest condolences to you, your friend, his family and all he passed his knowledge on to
November 12th, 2005  
dougal

Our friend has joined us, fair play to him.

Were currently stuck in Donegal north of Ireland on the border, beautiful county but crap weather. Trainning ont the 84mm A-T, Mag SF and the 60mm Mortar.
January 31st, 2006  
dougal

Well started back in my home unit in my home town, very excited about it and enjoying it so far.

So ill be back bugging everyone here,

Dougal is bacK
Looking like Liberia in November
January 31st, 2006  
Tessa

Welcome back Dougal!

We have missed ya! *Hug*