My United States Military MV + ROC(Taiwan) Military MV + Sentou Yousei Yukikaze MV

--

May 1st, 2007  
ForeverPolaris

Topic: My United States Military MV + ROC(Taiwan) Military MV + Sentou Yousei Yukikaze MV

Hi:
The below are my tributes to the US Military and the ROC(Taiwan) Military forces... and... I also made a MV about Sentou Yousei Yukikaze (戰鬥妖精雪風), one of my favorite Military aviation animation... Thank you... hope you like it ^_^... Take care everyone... God Bless...

United States Military :
United States Military

ROC(Taiwan) Military :
ROC (Taiwan) Military

Sentou Yousei Yukikaze :
Sentou Yousei Yukikaze

May 1st, 2007  
Big_Z

Those are very good video's, very professional looking. You should drop by over at the welcoming forum and tell us about yourself.
May 1st, 2007  
Redleg

Very nice one's, and I certainly agree that the are very professional looking with very good editing and mixing of the sound and video!

(I've edited your post a bit by the way, and tested the new YouTube bbCode there.. )
--
May 1st, 2007  
ForeverPolaris

WOW... that's nice... you are a genius ^_^...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Very nice one's, and I certainly agree that the are very professional looking with very good editing and mixing of the sound and video!

(I've edited your post a bit by the way, and tested the new YouTube bbCode there.. )