My training is complete...

Toyuzu

Hello everyone. I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I've completed all of my training now, most recently airborne. I remember boarding the plane to come home for a couple of weeks before heading to my duty station and thinking "Hey - I don't have to jump out of this one!" :lol: My first permanent duty station is Fort Richardson, Alaska. I'll be reporting there the 25th of this month.

Hope ya'll are doing well!

Toyuzu said:
Hello everyone. I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I've completed all of my training now, most recently airborne. I remember boarding the plane to come home for a couple of weeks before heading to my duty station and thinking "Hey - I don't have to jump out of this one!" :lol: My first permanent duty station is Fort Richardson, Alaska. I'll be reporting there the 25th of this month.

Hope ya'll are doing well!

Hey Cherry or Five Jump Chump (whichever is your pleasure), congrats! Alaska rocks, I love TDYs up there. The PLFs are nice and soft too. Just avoid the water jumps..buuuurrrrrrrrr.

PJ24 said:
The PLFs are nice and soft too. Just avoid the water jumps..buuuurrrrrrrrr.

A PLF in winter in Alaska can't possibly be soft....ice. Ouch!

Oh, well. I guess I'd better get used to it. Thanks for the welcome back, everyone. Yeah, I'm a 5-jump-chump. ;-) I let ya know how #6 turns out on the frozen tundra.

Welcome back and congratulations Toyuzu :cheers:
Static, freefall or both?? :)

Outstanding, Toyuzu, congratulations. I wish you well in your new assignment.

Redleg said:
Static, freefall or both??
Redleg, static. The Army is rather stingy and picky with Free Fall slots. It is not offered as an intial entry school within the Army.

Back