My sweet little Molly

BritinBritain

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Molly is now 10 weeks old, she is a pure bred German Shepherd/ Alsation. I got her two weeks ago after I had thought long and hard.

She has settled in quite nicely, full of fun, mischief and adventure. I must admit I'd forgotten what hard work it is bringing up a puppy, but she will be worth it.

She left a little puddle outside my daughters room the other day, my daughter has an habit of walking around in bare feet! I did chuckle.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Molly will never replace Merlin, but she is a good tribute to him.

Last edited:
Well done, Sir!

I bet she will be keeping you a wee bit busy these few months...

I am happy for you, Mr Brit.

She looks like a cute little mischief-maker.
Congratulations Britin.

97768042.jpg

Last edited:
She is wonderful.
There is no greater love than the one you get from your dog.
May she be yours to enjoy for many years.

I'm really happy for you, Brit. She is a beauty!!! I'm sure that Merlin knows you'll never forget him, and that he fully approves of Miss Molly. ;-)

Could also be thinking:
"I hope he doesn't put those slippers on too soon!"
Such an innocence look on her face.
What mischief is she planning?
In German we have aproverb which says: “Stille Wasser sind tief”
Translated into English: Calm water is deep!

You never know what's lurking under a calm surface.

In German we have aproverb which says: “Stille Wasser sind tief”
Translated into English: Calm water is deep!

You never know what's lurking under a calm surface.

Too bloody right , Opa!

Those innocent looking eyes- I have seen too many of those... and I still get suckered...Sigh!;-)

Those innocent looking eyes- I have seen too many of those... and I still get suckered...Sigh!;-)

You are not the only one Viper, if I visit anywhere where there are a litter of puppies, my wife has to drag me out kicking, screaming and throwing a tantrum because she wont let me take one (or more) home with me.

I suppose I take after my granddad, my granny never what he was going to bring home. One day he turned up at home with a huge Mastiff as big as a small horse, poor old granny nearly had a fit.

Last edited:
Molly is now 10 weeks old, she is a pure bred German Shepherd/ Alsation. I got her two weeks ago after I had thought long and hard.

She has settled in quite nicely, full of fun, mischief and adventure. I must admit I'd forgotten what hard work it is bringing up a puppy, but she will be worth it.

She left a little puddle outside my daughters room the other day, my daughter has an habit of walking around in bare feet! I did chuckle.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Molly will never replace Merlin, but she is a good tribute to him.

Very nice puppy, Mr. Brit She will eat up your shoes and other things, but you will always forgive her

Very nice puppy, Mr. Brit She will eat up your shoes and other things, but you will always forgive her

lol Your right Ghost. At the moment she is attacking everyone's feet with her sharp needle teeth or attacking brooms for some reason. Her character is starting to show through, she's sweet but so full of mischief.:)

lol Your right Ghost. At the moment she is attacking everyone's feet with her sharp needle teeth or attacking brooms for some reason. Her character is starting to show through, she's sweet but so full of mischief.:)

Aren't all young ones like that...!:-|:-|:-|

Back