My resimay

jillyz12

To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person .

I no my spelling is not too good .

My salerery is open, I kin start emeditely.

Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.

Sinseerly,

Tiffanny

PS : Becauze my resimay is a bit short

I sent a pickture of me.

resume-spell-checker.jpg

Employer's response:...

Dear Tiffany,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check.

See you Monday!

Which is worse? Excessively huge breasts, or sucking her tummy in so far, to make her breasts look "better" (which is a fail, in this case) that you swear you can see her sine from her tummy.

Ewww.

Well, they might get cheap accident insurance as there'd be absolutely no chance of her falling on her face or running into something and breaking her nose.

You mean she doesn't do it for you? I was just sure you guys would be tripping over your tongues when you saw her. lol Shows how much I know. :p

You mean she doesn't do it for you? I was just sure you guys would be tripping over your tongues when you saw her. lol Shows how much I know. :p
One word describes her for me- "ewwww!"
Dump the huge breasts and I might be interested. I will say that those breasts have as much if not more skin than the rest of her body. Though I would love to verify that with a micromter and marker, however.... :rambo:

Well, they might get cheap accident insurance as there'd be absolutely no chance of her falling on her face or running into something and breaking her nose.
No need for airbags, as we can see, mate!

Back