My radio show a hit!!!!!!

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
For our first radio show we had 22 live listeners. Not a large number but better then we thought we would get. As of right now if you go to REMOVED you can download our podcast or listen to it from the website.

Our next show is scheduled for Friday March 2nd at 11:30PM EST.

He had a one hour show with two on air guests. One was a veteren US Army MP and the other was HK Edgerton. A Former President of the NAACP and now a supporter of the Cenferate States of America.

EDIT:
__________________________________________________________________________________

Attention, I had to change the name of the show because other folks already had that name. It's not nice to steal or take things that aren't yours. What do you think myself and my co-host are. Liberals? We don't steal your hard earned money through taxes nor will we take another group's name.

Here is the new address.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Arics_and_Lous_America

Last edited:
Thats great. 22 listeners is great for internet listeners on a new show. I remember when we started our uni station...some days was maybe 3 people if we were lucky lol

Way to go!! I should be able to listen in or perhaps call in on the 2 March show. I should be back in town by then.

I will not listen to a station that is part of the "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy."

Okay, be my guest. Hence why we have the freedom of choice and we don't force you to listen.

If you listen, maybe you learned that one of the guest was a former NAACP president ([SIZE=-1]National Association for the Advancement of Colored People[/SIZE]) and is now a supporter of the right for the southrn states to keep the COnfederate flag as a sign of history and that it is not a sign of hate. Oh, did I mention that this gentleman is a black person.

I will not listen to a station that attacks that lovely sweet couple William J. and Hillary R. Clinton.

Attention, I had to change the name of the show because other folks already had that name. It's not nice to steal or take things that aren't yours. What do you think myself and my co-host are. Liberals? We don't steal your hard earned money through taxes nor will we take another group's name.

Here is the new address.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Arics_and_Lous_America

Back