My Quotes

NavyCS

I used to write a morning "newspaper" for my command - everyday I tried to come up with a quote for the day. The following are some of the ones I liked the best. Yes, I wrote these.

1. Adversity is a spice when added to life makes the dish more interesting.
2. Despiration is the only feeling a procrastinator can expect.
3. Putting your best foot forward is not that impressive if you haven't washed your feet.
4. Procrastination killed the skydiver.
5. Teamwork started because the mammoth was too damn big for one guy.
6. In the animal kingdom if your not competitive by nature you will starve to death.
7. You cannot truley savor the taste of success until you have gagged on failure.
8. We are defined by what we do with the things we can control and how we react to things we cannot.

Last edited:
I like quotes number 2,4,8. They are so great.
I often visit site Best quotes ever to read Meaningful quotes.
Here are my favorite quotes:

1. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes. What's important is what we decide to do after.
~ Unknown

2. I'm never shocked when people let me down nowadays. I just hate the fact that i put myself in a position to be let down in the first place.
~ Unknown

3. I love you with all my heart, I gave you all I always did everything I could just to see a smile on you... Why if you see me trying, crying, hurting, fighting you still play me like a fool and I hate the fact that after all the damage that you cause me... I would still go to the end of the world for you.
~ Unknown

4. Traveling solo does not always mean you’re alone. Most often, you meet marvelous people along the way and make connections that last a lifetime.
~Jacqueline Boone

5. Let us be the ones who say we do not accept that a child dies every three seconds simply because he does not have the drugs you and I have. Let us be the ones to say we are not satisfied that your place of birth determines your right for life. Let us be outraged, let us be loud, let us be bold.
― Brad Pitt

Back