My problem: "In my town they believe about USA and Nazi Germany"

Army0413

Banned
My voises blame me far away. They know to a gang in my town when they knows they tell to this gang about me but they can't do nothing far away because I'm far away. One gang leader from me house can fight when he knows but I am hard rocker how like Metal in stiles. He do nothing against hard rockers only when he know nazi he will fight. This gang believe they are USA against Nazi Germany when they fight but we don't live in 1940's. It's 70 years when WW2 ends this gang don't understand they believe they are USA against all nazi. USA do nothing against there allies Germany and UK they do nothing even if nazi were there today also. And in Sweden and Finland and Danmark and Norway. USA can't starts war against democraty when they beleive WW2 ends as democraty in Germany 1945 and 1990 and today in 2014. This gang leaders don't understand. It's democraty in western world and that's normal for USA. We in Europe live on democraty.

Try to write in Swedish and then translate it with Google Translator
It´s incomprehensible what you write.

Theres nazi overall in Europe today. But not all human.

Normal think and gay and rasism.

Pytte little communist in western Europe.

UK aren't communist todays.

UK not will federation in EU. They leave EU next year.

Edit. I don't know federation. It that okey for all partner?

Last edited:
Are you saying there are Nazis all over Europe, but not all of them are humans? Damn! We might have Nazi penguins running around.

Romania, Greece, UK, France, Germany, Danmark, Sweden, Finland, Poland etc has nazi at home but not all of them.

Poland have many normal think after second war.

You say one gang is USA vs another gang that is the Nazi's.

One key point with the real Nazi's of 70 years ago. It took the combined forces of the USA, Britain and her Common Wealth and the USSR as well as a host of partisan, resistance and guerrilla fighters to defeat the real Nazi's.

One key point with the real Nazi's of 70 years ago. It took the combined forces of the USA, Britain and her Common Wealth and the USSR as well as a host of partisan, resistance and guerrilla fighters to defeat the real Nazi's.

Today it is gang and gangsters how fights against nazi in Sweden. Or kill them in USA. This gangster nigers in L.A. kill and they likes. I think this gang in my town hurt nazi's in a fight when they see them near gang leaders. Or in marked tre days per year when marked is started(around the world this out land carucells and market for families) and the nazi's in my village are there and they get hurted.

When gang leaders se nazi they fight in Sweden.

Was more nazi than gang leaders in Sweden.

In Southern Sweden and 08'Stockholm most.

It's today situation when gang leaders goes forward after Nazi Germany lose in WW2.

Niger, Mulatto, communist are all three against nazi today.

Last edited:
I think i understand what he is saying. He is right though, in the name of democracy groups of racist and narrow minded people all around Europe are rising with every passing day not just because goverments don't seem to have any problem with it but because of the overall situation in Europe like the economy, immigration, foreign policy etc...

I think we and the goverments should not take this lightly...

I think i understand what he is saying. He is right though, in the name of democracy groups of racist and narrow minded people all around Europe are rising with every passing day not just because goverments don't seem to have any problem with it but because of the overall situation in Europe like the economy, immigration, foreign policy etc...

I think we and the goverments should not take this lightly...

But I am not sure we should be overly worried about it either, as far as I can tell we are simply seeing the cycle of politics running its course.

My opinion is that it is better to bring these groups out into the open where they can be discussed/debated maturely than forced to live in the shadows while we delude ourselves into believing they don't exist.

No nazi about roman catholic in Germany but the lutheran there are allready 1 procent or 50 procent all most. Not all lutheran because there are democraty in Germany today and not all are nazi.

The catholic and lutheran are partnership and friends in Bundeswehr in Germany armies. Good for them.

They can not bring new Nazi Germany in Germany today. 35 procent are lutheran and in 1930's there was over 60 procent lutheran in Nazi Germany. Only 15 procent was roman catholic in 1930's todays it's 35 procent.

30 procent is ateist in Germany or mouslim.

My father and his brother are nazi and they like Nazi Germany and Finland and they hates nigers from USA.

Obama is not powerful for them two. Nigers have niger balls.

My father and his brother are nazi and they like Nazi Germany and Finland and they hates nigers from USA.

Obama is not powerful for them two. Nigers have niger balls.

It would be much less offensive if you use the term blacks to refer to negro's. Nigers or Ni*gers and I hate to use the term it is an insult in the US and I believe Britain as well.

Nazi Germany hated many non Germanic white people particularly the Slavs. So if they follow Hitler they must hate Poles, Balts, Belarusians and Ukrainians as well. He was responsible for the murdered of more Slav's than Jews. He even looked down on the French and Italians but to a much lesser degree.

In the war Sweden was neutral but helped to save many Jews and other refugees from certain death.

Back