My picture.

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
Hey whats up guys?

I'd like to post a picture of me but how can I do it? I read the FAQ already but can't do it. Can you please explain me step by step ( yeah I'm hugely retarded on this ) what I have to do? thanks. I use my university compueters. My picture I have it in my email account but can temporarily save it on the desktop. Thanks

First you're going to need a picture hosting site. There are a few out there, but Photobucket is a free one. At photobucket they'll post the BBS scripted link for you underneath the picture you upload onto their site. So really for them all you have to do is upload the picture to your photobucket account and copy the script out from under it and paste it into your message.

Photobucket is a most excellent site. However, they only have certain times you can sign up (It took me weeks to meet the time). I can host your image and send you all the scripts via e-mail if you will e-mail me your picture.

Also, I have a fakie imagestation account. Imagestation however, tends to not like to be linked to outside websites.

I would stick with photobucket.

Back