My Photos

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
The officers were out and I had all the keys :)

SAWpose.jpg

Posing with a SAW

SAWgunner.jpg

Another, in the prone position.

Relaxing.jpg

Relaxing during training

Postcard2.jpg

For postcards... unfortunately the photo came out broken

K5.jpg

9mm :)

I was not aware that my South Korean allies still used steel helmets. Doesn't the South Korean Military Forces issue Kevlar Helmets and Vests?

I was not aware that my South Korean allies still used steel helmets. Doesn't the South Korean Military Forces issue Kevlar Helmets and Vests?

Yeah, same here, when I noticed the South Korean using the pot helmets, I didn't know they wearing the pot helmet. Thought they using Kevlars. heh

It's the same shape as the steel pot but it's made of composite materials. Nonetheless it really sucks.
Obviously being a serviceman of the 21st century and still wearing World War II crap is highly embarrassing. This is why when I say our equipment sucks, I REALLY mean our equipment SUCKS.
There is a new kind of helmet that looks a lot like the American one (though slightly different) that's being used by some units now but our battallion hasn't recieved them yet and probably won't since the word is we'll be disbanded in two years.
There are also a small number of units that use the same helmet as the Americans.

I've always liked the ROK MP's riot control helmet... kinda like Darth Vader meets Walking Tall.
:)

Back