My owls and 3-eyed dog

System Bolaget

I had some posts deleted. I doubt that a lot of you saw them because I don't think they lasted too long.:2guns: Oh well... I don't think they should have been deleted.

They were images that, while off-topic ,were not meant to offend or disrupt. They were only intended as humorous interjections and they did garner some laughs. I was bored and I was only trying to break up the day a bit.

System Bolaget said:
I had some posts deleted. I doubt that a lot of you saw them because I don't think they lasted too long.:2guns: Oh well... I don't think they should have been deleted.

They were images that, while off-topic ,were not meant to offend or disrupt. They were only intended as humorous interjections and they did garner some laughs. I was bored and I was only trying to break up the day a bit.

DISCLAIMER: FOR ANYONE READING, OR VIEWING ANY PART OF THIS POST
This post is not meant to cause any violation of rules, regulations, and certianly not general ill will with any persons religion, social or economical enviroment. Nor is it to cause any antagonistic, warlike, or belligerent flame like responce. It is my personal opinion and my excercising the right of free speech that many have fought and died for in order that I might be able to expound, express, and in short, give my opinion throught my given viewpoint.

Don't feel like you're the only one. I have found that humor is unwelcome on this board and generally percieved as hostil in nature. I honestly believe that one must obtain a certain postcount before one can truly be counted a member of this community. Yet a n00b may never obtain that status due to post rejection. Generally speaking 1 out of every 5 or 6 of my posts ever last for more than a day. Yet I will post to the best of my ablilties and maintain a proper level of decorium which this group has set forth.

I do, at sometimes, feel that we indeed on the road marked perdition. We may never measure up to the high standards set within this group.

That being said, I have learned a few interesting things while here.

Peace out,
Nachos

Well, Nachos, I for one read most of your posts and haven't objected yet. I said before, I have had some posts and partial posts deleted but looking back, I could see why they were killed. Everyone is equal regardless of post count. The Mods want the board to be as civil as possible because there are people on here who are from countries that are not friendly to each other and everyone is expected to treat everyone with respect.

I think one of our opinion differences is the generation gap. There are ages from 13 to 62 or older so it's tough to be on the same page all the time.

Well how the hell can this offend anyone?

evildog.jpg

or this?

orly4.jpg

I want to know why they were deleted.

That is all.

Thanks for the discourse, Nachos. I was wondering the same things you're talking about.

System Bolaget said:
Well how the hell can this offend anyone?

evildog.jpg

or this?

orly4.jpg

I want to know why they were deleted.

That is all.

Thanks for the discourse, Nachos. I was wondering the same things you're talking about.

DISCLAIMER: FOR ANYONE READING, OR VIEWING ANY PART OF THIS POST
This post is not meant to cause any violation of rules, regulations, and certianly not general ill will with any persons religion, social or economical enviroment. Nor is it to cause any antagonistic, warlike, or belligerent flame like responce. It is my personal opinion and my excercising the right of free speech that many have fought and died for in order that I might be able to expound, express, and in short, give my opinion throught my given viewpoint.

LOL those pictures brightened up my day.. That dog is hilarious.... I can't see how anyone could be offended at those pictures.. I don't see anything in the rules objecting to owls or 3 eyed dogs in particular..

thanks for the post.. good stuff!

Peace out,
Nachos

Those images was actually reported by other members as "off-topic" and annoying, so that's why I deleted them.

And Nachos, you can cut the "disclaimer"...
Generally speaking 1 out of every 5 or 6 of my posts ever last for more than a day.
Have you every tried to figure out why they were deleted, instead of just whining about it???

And humor is certainly welcome in this forum... especially in here:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Redleg said:
Have you every tried to figure out why they were deleted, instead of just whining about it???

I will cut out the disclaimer. I have figured out why some of my posts are deleted. You can rest assured that I know the reasoning. You can heed your own rules. No personal attacks against another member. Remember that? I have tried to take the higher ground here. but for you to say I'm whining? You owe me a personal appology. I think it should be in writing. It should be in this thread. Everyone got to read you attack me personally. I think everyone should read your appology as well.

THat is all
Nachos

Last edited:
Nachos said:
You owe me a personal appology. I think it should be in writing. It should be in this thread. Everyone got to read you attack me personally. I think everyone should read your appology as well.

No....

Redleg said:
Nachos said:
I have tried to take the higher ground here. but for you to say I'm whining? You owe me a personal appology. I think it should be in writing. It should be in this thread. Everyone got to read you attack me personally. I think everyone should read your appology as well.
Redleg said:
Nice example of what many here have been refering too. You had a chance to show the rest of the forum...to prove to the rest of the forum that the admins and mods where not singling out and picking on n00bs. You have shown your true colors.
Nice...truly nice

See the forum rule #4 below:
4. Flaming, Name Calling, Country Bashing, Spamming, Hate or Racism related posts are not accepted!

Don't worry, it was certainly not your thread that did it..
He was totaly responsible for that himself.

And it wasn't this thread only that made me take this decision (again) by the way...

Back