My Novel - Wolf Company

Abbadon2012

I'm putting together a military/spy novel....

I'd like to float some ideas past those who may know more than I do about such matters.

I welcome input, guidance, criticism, etc...

Truman Shepherd left the Central Intelligence Agency over a decade ago. He developed a second career as a security consultant, and later, the owner of a Private Military/Security Company -- the Shepherd Security Group.

One day, he gets a call from an old Agency buddy. During an off-the-books meeting, Shepherd is told that an agent -- his former partner -- has gone missing in the Philliipines. The agent was investigating the Abu Sayyaf when he disappeared.

Shepherd returns, unofficially, to the world of covert ops, to locate his former partner. After assembling a team of former military men, he goes to the Philippines. This leads him and his team into a confrontation with Islamic extremists, a Neo-Nazi group, and some missing canisters of Sarin gas.

Last edited:
This sounds rather interesting! More info please!! PM me if you'd like.

Thanks.:cheers:

I'm working out some details, now. I need to know a bit more about Sarin -- how it's packaged, how it's detected, how you dispose of it.

A major part of my story is to illusrtate how the terror and criminal networks overlap. It's not just a single person, or even a single faction. It's a web of individuals, groups, and sometimes states interwoven.

Well, I don't know how accurate it is, but on the TV show 24 (although it is fictional) high quantities of VX nerve gas are stored in, as far as I can tell, cold temperatures and are surrounded by styrofoam which has holes cut in it to fit the cylindrical shape of the canister.

As for disposal, I'd go ahead and say high temperatures, I could be wrong, but napalming the sh*t out of it should work. As for detection... look up ORTEC High Resolution Detection Systems on Google - that may provide an answer, or at least something to go off of. But, if I were you, I'd make it up! Be original!

I'm writing a military fiction novel too! I hope that I helped.

Back