My new political party. - Page 3

--
Boots

November 17th, 2005  
Damien435

Oh please, what harm ever came of a Isolationst America? What do you want from us? To take a more active role in policing the world, going after those who could possibly pose a threat to world stability? Do you want us to go after those who seek to be like Hitler before they can be like Hitler? What do you want from us?[/ironic humor]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDevilDog
*DUMB QUESTION ALERT*

So does this mean that there will be a third presidential candidate?
There always is.
November 17th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Ok will there be a Dem, Rep, Ind, and an American party?
November 17th, 2005  
bulldogg

FDD, you really need to get out more often.
--
Boots
November 17th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Yeah, I do I guess.
November 17th, 2005  
Damien435

states like mine will have the two major party candidates (Democratic and Republican) the two mid-major parties (Independent and Green) and that is it. Some states, like Florida, to avoid voter confusion have nine or more candidates with little squiggly lines showing you where to thrust the sharp, pointy thing.

Mod edit: Watch the language.
November 17th, 2005  
bulldogg

And you can always write in a candidate as well.

VOTE BULLDOGG 2008!
November 17th, 2005  
Grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Scratch away Grimmy. 8) Let's see how deep we go before you declare me a Nazi.
Oh, I'd never declair you a Nazi. That'd be down right rude.

You ever use "cause there's too many stupid people already" or "cause that poor (insert lower income bracket or 3rd world native here) woman already has too many babies" or "because women unready or unable to handle childeren shouldnt have to have children" or ..the list is pretty long and I aint slept well in the last few days.

But all those and many more of the rant-o-chanters dogmadronisms are actually based in the same "practicle eugenics" philosophy that the nazi pogrom was built around.

The movement was even started and popularized by an unabashed and loudly pro Nazi Eugenicist ...check out ol' Mrs. Sangers speeches and political statements.
November 17th, 2005  
bulldogg

As for "too many stupid people" I would never advocate abortion but would advocate sterilisation for those say who are convicted of child abuse among other things.

I am pro-abortion simply because rape, incest or a pregnancy that threatens the life of the mother should not be carried full term.

I do not advocate the use of abortion as birth control as practised by many people.

And don't forget some of the first actual experimentation with eugenics took place on American soil.
November 17th, 2005  
Grimmy

oh heck yeah. During the early 1900s eugenics was very popular along the east coast and to a lesser extent, accross the country in the US of A.

The main difference is, the US of A folk caught on to how nasty it is in practice a bit quicker than some others.

And as for your possition on abortion. I dont see it as a zero sum game either. There are, in my opinion, valid medical reasons to abort a fetus.

Actually, I'm pretty much on the same page as you. Btw, you dont exactly fit the pro-abortion belief mandates. For the Pro team, it's fairly universal that its all or all.
November 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs
On a side note nice to see you posting again Corocotta.
Thanks Rab. I have been quite busy, but now I am back

Concerning abortion, I am pro-abortion just in certain cases: rape and danger for the mother