My New Car!!! - Page 4

--
Boots

January 21st, 2005  
rOk

@ Silver Phoenix

Anything around 150 HP will make that Fiesta go like a frickin' Ferrari.
Is the frame OK (rust, etc...)?
January 21st, 2005  
Marksman

ohh well my neighbour rOk here,probably knows what can u make out of this car,just like we make beasts out of Yugos,anyhow,placing a 1.5 liter motor from lanchia will make that car fly its a very good platform for making a sporty car
January 21st, 2005  
Tessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rOk
@ Silver Phoenix

Anything around 150 HP will make that Fiesta go like a frickin' Ferrari.
Is the frame OK (rust, etc...)?
There's like only two spots that I need to fix. But yes, the car is excellent without no other problem as it seems now.

She is able to do 217-236 hp when I am done with her..

So if the seller gave me the things he said he did; then she is soon to be a beast. But I haven't packed up the boxes with the parts yet, so I have to check.
--
Boots
January 21st, 2005  
mandi

thats so hot looking
January 22nd, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Its like one of those old truckcars back in the day!

But these Aussie ones are wicked!!!!
January 23rd, 2005  
AussieNick

Quote:
They sell the Holden Monaro stateside as the Pontiac GTO, same chassis...this one has a slightly less powerful motor, about 250 HP instead of the 400 the GTO has:P
Ah, mate, the Holden VZ Monaro puts out 300kw, calculate that. It's 402hp.... no Australian Monaro puts out only 250hp.

Quote:
But these Aussie ones are wicked!!!!
Yes they are But it's so frustrating having to wear the engine in, I just want to let loose with it.
January 24th, 2005  
Locke

wow
nice car nick!!!!

what you need to do, go to germany and let it rip on the autobahns!!!! YEEEHAAAAAA!!!

one question, why get a holden PoS, cmon, the XR-8 rocks!!! LOOOOOOOOOL just kidding holdens all the way
January 24th, 2005  
Strongbow

Great car Aussienick!!!

Do you think Welsh girls will like them in Cardiff!!!!!!
January 30th, 2005  
AussieNick

Quote:
Great car Aussienick!!!

Do you think Welsh girls will like them in Cardiff!!!!!!
I reckon they'd love 'em. If they're anything like Aussie girls.

Quote:
one question, why get a holden PoS, cmon, the XR-8 rocks!!!
Nah, not the XR8, I'm not as much a fan of the Ford utes, they've got gear box issues, and an ugly tray and tonneau tie downs.
January 30th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
You know what I want to do with a car if I ever get one? lol I want a white car and I want to paint it like a jet fighter. Right. Keeping it white but with a red triangle that says "Danger Intake" at the front, a nice yellow "RESCUE" arrow pointing to the door handle and "NO STEP" on the roof. haha.
But I'm afraid that may be rather bad professionally Who's going to hire that silly guy with an even sillier looking car?

My days of fun may be over.... and I never did have any fun. Urgh.
reminded me of what we did to a mates white honda....snuck round in the middle of the night and painted big "UN" black letters on the doors

and just in case you do decide to go crazy redneck...here are some other ideas;