My New Car!!! - Page 3

--
Boots

January 20th, 2005  
pimp_squeak

They sell the Holden Monaro stateside as the Pontiac GTO, same chassis...this one has a slightly less powerful motor, about 250 HP instead of the 400 the GTO has:P
January 20th, 2005  
Tessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Yikes, she's back..

Hi ho Silver!
so what car are you getting now?
I bought my car last night, A Ford Fiesta XR2, wich I am going to modify a bit. *Whistles innocently* To then meet the buyer at the strip.
January 20th, 2005  
implicature

i have a kia spectre! its dark green!

it rides pretty good in my opinion and it has a 50000 mile bumper to bumper and a 100000 powertrain! plus my payments are only 135.68 a month!!!
just thought i would stick up for my korean made car! LOL
--
Boots
January 20th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Told ya there are people out there who it appeals to
I heard one Korean car is doing very well in Sweden.... can't remember what it was though. It was the 2nd best selling behind a Volvo.
January 20th, 2005  
Tessa

Let's see if I can show you this picture of my baby.

Don't laugh at her, she's sensitive. :P
January 20th, 2005  
rotc boy

hhahaha, i mean, nice car sliver
(just playin btw, im sure its a great car )
January 21st, 2005  
A Can of Man

Hmmm interesting... planning to open up a "smash the car with a sledge hammer" business? $5 per swing?
January 21st, 2005  
rotc boy

in that case, i'll take 10 swings, and i'll pay extra if i get to be the first....
January 21st, 2005  
Tessa

Guys guys.. Be nice towards my little lady her.

she will problaby be able to race you ass off the road, so just hush and watch the beauty.

I have enter the new engine and such before she looks better. :P

Ya'll will sit there with ten cent cars in the end.

Because this baby is made for racing.
January 21st, 2005  
A Can of Man

You know what I want to do with a car if I ever get one? lol I want a white car and I want to paint it like a jet fighter. Right. Keeping it white but with a red triangle that says "Danger Intake" at the front, a nice yellow "RESCUE" arrow pointing to the door handle and "NO STEP" on the roof. haha.
But I'm afraid that may be rather bad professionally Who's going to hire that silly guy with an even sillier looking car?

My days of fun may be over.... and I never did have any fun. Urgh.