My New Car!!!

They sell the Holden Monaro stateside as the Pontiac GTO, same chassis...this one has a slightly less powerful motor, about 250 HP instead of the 400 the GTO has:p

Redleg said:
Yikes, she's back.. :shock:

Hi ho Silver! :D
so what car are you getting now?

I bought my car last night, A Ford Fiesta XR2, wich I am going to modify a bit. *Whistles innocently* To then meet the buyer at the strip. ;)

i have a kia spectre! its dark green!

c440584a%5B1%5D.jpg

it rides pretty good in my opinion and it has a 50000 mile bumper to bumper and a 100000 powertrain! plus my payments are only 135.68 a month!!!
just thought i would stick up for my korean made car! LOL

Told ya there are people out there who it appeals to :lol:
I heard one Korean car is doing very well in Sweden.... can't remember what it was though. It was the 2nd best selling behind a Volvo.

WolvenSoulWhitePearl.jpg

Let's see if I can show you this picture of my baby. ;)

Don't laugh at her, she's sensitive. :p

Guys guys.. Be nice towards my little lady her.

she will problaby be able to race you ass off the road, so just hush and watch the beauty.

I have enter the new engine and such before she looks better. :p

Ya'll will sit there with ten cent cars in the end. ;)

Because this baby is made for racing.

You know what I want to do with a car if I ever get one? lol I want a white car and I want to paint it like a jet fighter. Right. Keeping it white but with a red triangle that says "Danger Intake" at the front, a nice yellow "RESCUE" arrow pointing to the door handle and "NO STEP" on the roof. haha.
But I'm afraid that may be rather bad professionally :( Who's going to hire that silly guy with an even sillier looking car? :cry:

My days of fun may be over.... and I never did have any fun. Urgh.

@ Silver Phoenix

Anything around 150 HP will make that Fiesta go like a frickin' Ferrari.
Is the frame OK (rust, etc...)?

ohh well my neighbour rOk here,probably knows what can u make out of this car,just like we make beasts out of Yugos,anyhow,placing a 1.5 liter motor from lanchia will make that car fly ;) its a very good platform for making a sporty car :lol: ;)

rOk said:
@ Silver Phoenix

Anything around 150 HP will make that Fiesta go like a frickin' Ferrari.
Is the frame OK (rust, etc...)?

There's like only two spots that I need to fix. But yes, the car is excellent without no other problem as it seems now.

She is able to do 217-236 hp when I am done with her..

So if the seller gave me the things he said he did; then she is soon to be a beast. But I haven't packed up the boxes with the parts yet, so I have to check.

They sell the Holden Monaro stateside as the Pontiac GTO, same chassis...this one has a slightly less powerful motor, about 250 HP instead of the 400 the GTO has:p

Ah, mate, the Holden VZ Monaro puts out 300kw, calculate that. It's 402hp.... no Australian Monaro puts out only 250hp.

But these Aussie ones are wicked!!!!

Yes they are :D But it's so frustrating having to wear the engine in, I just want to let loose with it.

wow
nice car nick!!!!

what you need to do, go to germany and let it rip on the autobahns!!!! YEEEHAAAAAA!!!

one question, why get a holden PoS, cmon, the XR-8 rocks!!! LOOOOOOOOOL just kidding holdens all the way

Great car Aussienick!!!

Do you think Welsh girls will like them in Cardiff!!!!!!

I reckon they'd love 'em. If they're anything like Aussie girls.

one question, why get a holden PoS, cmon, the XR-8 rocks!!!

Nah, not the XR8, I'm not as much a fan of the Ford utes, they've got gear box issues, and an ugly tray and tonneau tie downs.

the_13th_redneck said:
You know what I want to do with a car if I ever get one? lol I want a white car and I want to paint it like a jet fighter. Right. Keeping it white but with a red triangle that says "Danger Intake" at the front, a nice yellow "RESCUE" arrow pointing to the door handle and "NO STEP" on the roof. haha.
But I'm afraid that may be rather bad professionally :( Who's going to hire that silly guy with an even sillier looking car? :cry:

My days of fun may be over.... and I never did have any fun. Urgh.
reminded me of what we did to a mates white honda....snuck round in the middle of the night and painted big "UN" black letters on the doors

and just in case you do decide to go crazy redneck...here are some other ideas;

undiamp43.jpg

undiamp36.jpg

undiamp21.jpg

Back