My new car :D

DavidP

Nah american made cars now after its like 4 years old it doesn't cost that much anymore. But man that thing is nice.

now i know where u live,i know ur licence plate number,remember,i will come and get u :firedevi:

hehe just kidding,but u really might wanna take those numbers off,there are sick ppl out there heh,nice wheels by the way

Thanks :D actually those are the tags from the first owner so they're no longer valid ^^

It has a 350 LS1 engine (the same that they put in the corvette) and the first thing i'm adding to the engine is a cold air intake and a borla exhaust system (said to boost hp by 7-15% :D) More pictures to come :-D

Oh yeah, and it was only 10k because i bought it from my brother, but its bluebook value is at 23k

DavidP said:
Thanks :D actually those are the tags from the first owner so they're no longer valid ^^

It has a 350 LS1 engine (the same that they put in the corvette) and the first thing i'm adding to the engine is a cold air intake and a borla exhaust system (said to boost hp by 7-15% :D) More pictures to come :-D

Oh yeah, and it was only 10k because i bought it from my brother, but its bluebook value is at 23k

LS1 is only used in the GTO now, this is the last year for it. The 2005 GTO and Corvette both get the LS6 engine and the Z06 Corvette gets an LS7 putting down 500/500 ^_^

Back