My new cadet forum

cpl_clarke

Hey guys. I created my own cadet forum. Its pretty lame I know but thats why im here talking to you guys. I need help with the site. I dont really know what to do or how to make it better. I am looking for people here to become mods on my site so they can help me make it better. All the help i can get the better. Heres the site URL : http://16.freebb.com/index.php?freebb=intcadetforum

Hi,

It's a Free Hosting that Limits Much Scope For Improvement :(.......... I haven't Used Free Hosting so my Knowledge is limited as to what it allows .

You Forum is New So my Suggestion is to Keep the Number of Forum to Minimum ...... empty forum Sections looks Ugly ......... increase the Sections as and When Necessary ............ and Start Posting Like Carzy .

And NO I don't want to be a MOD ........... I am Having Enough Trouble Already ....... :D

PS : Good Luck with the Site . :D

Peace

Hi,

Here they Come ........... Attack of the MOD's ............. :lol: :D

A Web Forum Needs Members too .. :D ........... Umm And MOD's needs members To moderate .............. a Site with 10 -30 Members Dosen't need Mod's IMHO . :D ........ my Site had 50 + members with no MOD"s ..........I can take em Down all by myself ;)
.......... and i do not Intend to have MOD's until at least 100 -250 members

Peace
-=SF_13=-

SwordFish_13 said:
Hi,

Here they Come ........... Attack of the MOD's ............. :lol: :D

A Web Forum Needs Members too .. :D ........... Umm And MOD's needs members To moderate .............. a Site with 10 -30 Members Dosen't need Mod's IMHO . :D ........ my Site had 50 + members with no MOD"s ..........I can take em Down all by myself ;)
.......... and i do not Intend to have MOD's until at least 100 -250 members

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Sooo.............can I be a mod. lol But anyway I'll tell some of the cadets at my school about this forum, and hopefully get enough members to join to make that forum worth keeping online.

ok seeing as you guys seem to want a position as a mod youll have to work for it. bring in as many people as you can and when they intruduce themselves in the welcoming board tell them to say who brought them in. The person who brings in the most people by mid june can be a mod. i will be picking 3 people so the top three people to bring in members will get it, ok?

*WOW i didnt think my sh!tty forum would attract people at all!

Personally, I think you should choose mods based on their personal behaviour, if you think that they've been contributing and helping with the forum as a regular member, then they should be given a reward of sorts. Kind of like the milbucks system on this forum. That's just MHO though.

On a side note, I like your forum alot. It's very neatly laid out and the simple fact that there AREN'T alot of members is nice, you can get to know everyone well enough to know their personality. As well threads are easier to follow as you don't need to look through 5 pages on new posts to find the thread you're looking for.

well obviously im not just gonna pick random mods. Even if they do bring in alot of people the will still have to prove themselves. Obviously i wouldnt make some crazy guys who happens to have alot of friends to bring in a mod. Im gonna do my research dont worry ;)

I figured as much, nice job though. Like I said, it looks really clean. Just try not to let the whole cadetworld crowd take over >_< *puke*

Back