my new babbies

dougal

Well lads whats the craic? How are ye all? My girlfriend and I are the proud new owners of our two little girls Isabelle and Lucy born on the 17 of december '08. Thanks Ciara, that was good hard work by you :p

Hey hey dougal! Nice to see you around again. It would appear congratulations are in order! They're both absolutely beautiful. Good luck with them, I'm sure you'll do em right.

Awwwww, how cute!!!! lol...Congrats!!!! now, remember..since they are girls...you will need lots, and lots, of patience...lol..God bless you and your fam..

Manchester City fans

Attachments

• SV200755.jpg
    SV200755.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 9
  • Image160.jpg
    Image160.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 7
Great pictures! Can't believe I missed these but I tend to skip the never ending stories section unless TI recruits me to pump up the numbers in rise and fall of gender!
Great looking kids.
I'll be having a daughter next month as well.
Time to invest in a shot gun.

Well lads whats the craic? How are ye all? My girlfriend and I are the proud new owners of our two little girls Isabelle and Lucy born on the 17 of december '08. Thanks Ciara, that was good hard work by you :p

Congratulations Dougal and Ciara. One of the greatest moments of life; they will change oyur life forever in the best way, God Bless 'em.:cheers:

Back