My name is.......

ntt said:

Oh lord, I just died laughing at that! HAHAHA. Thats like when I started saying dude about everything, and I still do! Anyways... Welcome nick.

When's your birthday? Cause I"m gonna find a version of Happy Birthday from the hood to sing it to ya, cause that's what your first post reminds me of. hehehe i'm quite country myself so ya....

Well actually, my introduction is from the show "aqua team hunger force" heheh

Uh, well I'm 16 and I find military related things interesting :p

lol

howzum cuz... if you wanna get to know meeh.... just PM me k? im gonna be 16 too... YeAh sweet 16.... u a cadet????
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

wEeeEEeeEeEeEEeee

Yo whats up? Good to see someone here likes Aqua Teen Hunger Force too! Welcome to the forums.

Cause I"m gonna find a version of Happy Birthday from the hood to sing it to ya, cause that's what your first post reminds me of. hehehe i'm quite country myself so ya....

Don't joke about the hood.

Focus Fate said:
Yo whats up? Good to see someone here likes Aqua Teen Hunger Force too! Welcome to the forums.

Cause I"m gonna find a version of Happy Birthday from the hood to sing it to ya, cause that's what your first post reminds me of. hehehe i'm quite country myself so ya....

Don't joke about the hood.
not jokin.

Back