My life changed on a Sunday morning

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
Hey guys.
It's a long story but I'll make it real short. The woman I loved and respected more than anyone or anything in the world actually asked me to marry her. Basically she is more outstanding than me at everything. Higher education, smarter, more hard working, has a higher Tae Kwon Do black belt Dan, gets paid better usually... and she rejected a lot of high ranking, successful and wealthy people before picking, of all things, a Marine sergeant with a missing tooth.
I've decided to scrap a military future (especially in Korea) because I can't give her the life I'd want her to have (a good one) if I go this way. If I must be in the military (No Chance Outside) then it'll be away from the combat arms.

worthlesscn3.gif

To you both

Slàinte, sonas agus beartas
(Health, wealth & happiness)

Kind regards

piper4

Last edited:
As long as the boat doesn't get cancelled she's coming to visit on Friday so I'm sure I'll have some pictures to share with you guys then. The only thing I have right now is a pretty crappy photo of her taking a picture of herself taking a picture of herself (mirror shot). I guess that's a start?

IMG_3020.jpg

Did that make the thread any more meaningful? :p

As long as the boat doesn't get cancelled she's coming to visit on Friday so I'm sure I'll have some pictures to share with you guys then. The only thing I have right now is a pretty crappy photo of her taking a picture of herself taking a picture of herself (mirror shot). I guess that's a start?

IMG_3020.jpg

Did that make the thread any more meaningful? :p
Because now we can see SOOO much more. ;). But yes, from what I can see...She does look very pretty.

If the boat doesn't get cancelled on Friday I'll have more photos. :)
If the boat gets cancelled. I'll just cry. hahaha

Back