My life changed on a Sunday morning

Here you go guys. I found this one picture of her. I took photo of a photo.

(Err don't want to keep the picture up forever y'know)

Last edited:
Hey if I can't have her no one can!!!
The photo was from last year when she had a sort of tomboy thing going. Her style's changed now... mostly for work reasons... as you could see in that photo of her taking a photo of herself.
But thanks guys! :D
And like I said, I didn't do anything. She asked me out. The only thing I did was be my usual idiot self.

**hours later**

BOAT CANCELLED.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Do you guys have the same traditions with retrieving a cover from a woman who's put it on?

BTW, I'm right there with you -- every day, I keep asking myself why an Ivy-league veterinarian and Ivy-league MBA (oh, and she has ANOTHER master's degree thrown in there for good measure) who's on the fast track at a major pharmaceutical company accepted a marriage proposal from a lowly Lieutenant like myself.

Do you guys have the same traditions with retrieving a cover from a woman who's put it on?

BTW, I'm right there with you -- every day, I keep asking myself why an Ivy-league veterinarian and Ivy-league MBA (oh, and she has ANOTHER master's degree thrown in there for good measure) who's on the fast track at a major pharmaceutical company accepted a marriage proposal from a lowly Lieutenant like myself.

Well when she comes to her senses, I promise to be there to comfort you. You know.....as your bestest best friend and all.....:firedevi:

:mrgreen:

^^^ But.....but.....but......I thought that's what bestest best friends did!!!!! :mrgreen:

But the Lt. knows I'm kidding. I'm super excited and happy for him and the almost Mrs!!!! :)

She came to visit from Saturday to Monday morning...
I don't think I should go into the fine details but MAN. You can't tell from that photo but her body is just amazing...

daleandyounglim.jpg

Back