my introduction

nebbe

hello! my name is nebojsa and i live in sweden i found this site through google searching about major winters MOH petition i signed it some months ago and wanted to know how it progressed. i am not active in the military but i hope you'll still accept me but i am genuinely interested in everything that has to do with wwII i never really realized how much we europeans owe to the american soldiers fighting in the war the real eyeopener for me was the band of brothers series i am personally grateful for all their sacrifice and courage i am truly and deeply touched and have nothing but deepest respect for them. and i hope their stories never dies.

Hi nebbe,

let me be the first one to welcome you to the foums. Why should we not accept you? I'm a civilian at the moment to and sometimes somebody answears my posts, too ;)

Greetings Nebbe. Band of Brothers is a great series. I didnt think they would be as accurate as they were.

And dont worry about being a civ. im a civ too in the real world. but here, im Brig. Gen. Behemoth79.

thank you all for making me feel welcome looking forward to exchange a word or two with you all :rambo:

Back