my house is haunted. (christians please read)

The reason the feeling "disappeared" is because it only ever existed in your imagination. Fear is man's most terrifying emotions, but it cannot exist unless you allow your imagination to accept it.

It you are willing to accept the imaginary, fear will dog you to your grave, when it's all boiled down, most adults only accept God because they are afraid of what will happen if they should stop believing.

This belief in a God fulfils all of the requirements to be diagnosed as a psychosis in that it limits a persons ability to process rational thought.

Last edited:
Okay, here goes... first of all, thanks to any christians reading this.

My house has always been haunted, we've known it forever. But now, the ghost(s) are doing something wierd.

it started three nights ago...

i'm going up to bed, and i look in the mirror, there's a figure behind me. this figure was wearing a black hood and gave me a really, REALLY bad vibe. so i runs up the stairs to bed, leaves all the lights on and goes to sleep. then, the next night, i feel all cold and clammy on one specific area of my wrist it felt like i'd been touched by a ghost. last night. sat here on the pc, and i start feeling all scared n sh1t, as if something is causing it. I look in the TV screen next to me, and there's something there! seriously, there was something there. it was hooded, and had a yellowy face with LOTS of teeth. that's all i really noticed. teeth, hood and bright red eyes.

so i carves a cross into me desk, and the rest of the night is calm i kept saying prayers and all and it leaves. But goddamn, it knocked something over. i don't even know what it knocked over, but it made a helluva bang.

hell, tonight i'm sat here (and this is me, i'm practically the anti-christ) with a cross and religious symbols on it (all christian ofc) and crosses and christian symbols drawn on my wrists. got me knife as well, old tradition where Iron is supposed to save you.

so yeah, sorry for such a long read, but can any christians give me any good bible quotes i can read out loud? if nothing, it gives me confidence.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not exactly a mainstream religion, and I've never been inside a church unless a friend of mine got married and I had no other choice, bu I've seen both things that are alive and things that are dead, and I can tell you you are NOT dealing with Casper the friendly ghost. My personal third party recommendation is either a Catholic Priest or a permanent change of living locations.
Whatever you do DO NOT mess with the dead, the tend to get upset when you do.

You know who to call. :smil:

Movie-Poster-Ghostbusters.jpg

Back