my house is haunted. (christians please read)

In my current appartment, which is buildt in1998 located previously in a pine wood area, I first believed there shouldn't be any ghosts - but when that old man in a grey 1930s trenchcoat appeared last autumn I couldn't believe it. He normally stands outside the kitchen window having a peak inside or in the back garden moving from east to west on the lawn.He sometimes appear inside but only for a couple of seconds before moving away.

I don't know who he is or what he is trying to tell me, but he doesn't bother us more than appearing.

Dude its Norway, its probably Santa out for a beer and checking whether you are being naughty or nice.

:)

CC, i ain't using no ouija boards. it's like inviting more to your house!

it's gone now, thank God. Just went away after i stopped at a mates for a night...

It might be wise to talk to a doctor and perhaps also invest in a CAT scan of your brain, as this might be a sign of a neurological disorder that may seem harmless for now but grow into a serious problem that can physically effect your vision, hearing, balance, etc, as you age. It's a maze of little neurons carrying electrical signals in our brains, that's how we see, hear, dream and reason and at times these neurons can short circuit just like electrical wires. Just because you genuinely 'see' something doesn't mean it's there.

It's alright. Who knows if such things exist and we just can't make any sense of it. Wouldn't rule it out really. But they probably exist in some kind of level that we can't even begin to understand. Get lots of sleep, don't watch horror flicks, drink lots of water. Watch a lot of comedy.

It might be wise to talk to a doctor and perhaps also invest in a CAT scan of your brain, as this might be a sign of a neurological disorder that may seem harmless for now but grow into a serious problem that can physically effect your vision, hearing, balance, etc, as you age. It's a maze of little neurons carrying electrical signals in our brains, that's how we see, hear, dream and reason and at times these neurons can short circuit just like electrical wires. Just because you genuinely 'see' something doesn't mean it's there.
Everyone had the same neurological disorder? HIGHLY unlikely. I'm not saying there are or aren't ghosts, but if everyone is having the same illusion or the same synapses in their brains going off, then something is up.

How's it going Insomniac? OK now? For what it is worth, so-called expert sites suggest that most spirits are not unfriendly, that you are in charge in your own home and can tell them that this is so and give them instructions to leave. Easy, ain't it?:smil:

heh, if only it was that simple... it's our entire street. Any house that makes changes gets it... but those four nights were the most hostile it's ever been.

It's gone now, only God knows why, but it's gone and i'm safe

just pray that these feelings will dissapate. go to church, ask for forgivness. read the Bible. see what God says on the subject. just be relieved that God is watching over you. take comfort in the fact that God has been and always will be by your side.

So long as you believe in imaginary people, your mind will be totally subject to your imagination. Non believers never have ghost problems.

See a deprogrammer and get the monkey off your back. You can lead a normal life if you are willing and able to face reality.

Actually nonbelievers see those things too.
But ghosts generally don't f*ck around with people who have a very strong mind and spirit.

Actually I've always been a non-believer and I saw a figure that looked like a woman wearing a black veil in my room at night, who then glided without walking through the wall. It could not have been one of those stereotypical nightmares, because I was fully awake the whole time, I even bit my lip as I was looking just to be sure. I just happened to open my eyes at the right moment to catch a glimpse. If it was a spirit, I'm fairly certain it wasn't malevolent, as my mom had been friends with a 90-year-old woman who had lived there before we moved in. She died in the house.

Regardless, I never slept in that room again, ever.

Last edited:
Such things happen.
I've never really been big about religion but yeah we did have our haunted house. Pretty much as soon as we moved in a lot of bad things happened... turns out the wife of the owner died in that house a few years back and it's had bad vibes since. I only learned that one AFTER all the bad things happened.
Some other weird things that happened was the floor tiles started popping up and cracking. Probably had to do with the temperature or something but it wasn't a very pleasant experience nonetheless.
And we had a non solvable problem with the rats in the house.

All I can say, is that if you are a non believer, and you see a "ghost" you are:

(1) not a non believer, or
(2) actually seeing a real person, or
(3) you are, without doubt, drunk, high or seriously mentally unwell.

If you think you've seen something of this nature, well,... that's just your imagination.

I research cemeteries as a hobby http://www.geocities.com/senojekips/Index.htm#Cemetery and believe me, I've never seen a ghost or anything out of the ordinary. I did, on two occasions last year, conduct midnight guided cemetery tours. Both were booked out, and no one saw any ghosts, we will be having more this year if you care to book a place.

Cost $10.00 per person, donated to the Jamestown Local History group.
Meet at the Old primary School where a light supper and tea or coffee will be provided on return.
Expected duration 2 hours.

Last edited:
i've been through graveyards at night etc, not a problem. nary a whisper. I could walk the battlegrounds of europe at midnight or 3 in the morning and not see a thing. it is literally this street.

heh, if only it was that simple... it's our entire street. Any house that makes changes gets it... but those four nights were the most hostile it's ever been.

If it was as bad as that, and now it's OK, obviously you handled things well.

Get's it ?? Gets what may I ask.

Nights are not "hostile" , they are on occasions, very dark, sometimes that which the darkness conceals may be dangerous, but hostile?... definitely not. What was hostile, did it beat you up, kill someone, or was it just an over active imagination?

How do you know that it's gone? Did "it" tell you? Or has your fear induced panic merely subsided enough that you can now see the stupidity of it all.

To end such stupidity, you must take control of your fears. No fear,... no bogeymans.

no, the feeling just disappeared... as did the sounds, the moving stuff, the fear of moving from a set space.

And when i say hostile, i mean the way it followed me.

Back