On my honeymoon

--
Boots

May 29th, 2009  
BritinAfrica

Topic: On my honeymoon

I have a major problem, my mouth engages before my brain.

On our honeymoon, the wife and I booked into a lovely little hotel on the island of Jersey. I staggered in with the suitcases and approached the desk, where the clerk asked, “Can we carry your bag upstairs sir.”

I replied without thinking “No, let her walk like everyone else.”

I got the silent treatment for days.

She still brings that up after 37 years. She's got a memory like an elephant.
May 29th, 2009  
sky2979

Hahahhahahahaaha,....that's mean....I would've given you the silent treatment and non of the other lol.
May 29th, 2009  
BootStomp

Now if this had been a simple vacation that would be bad enough. However, as a damn newlywed on their HONEYMOON. THAT IS SO WRONG LMAO.
--
Boots
May 29th, 2009  
Team Infidel

May 29th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
June 1st, 2009  
5.56X45mm

A mind like an elephant you say.... my question is after 37 years does she look like the elephant?
June 1st, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
A mind like an elephant you say.... my question is after 37 years does she look like the elephant?

Awwwww, que malo..(how mean) 5.5 that's mean......and evil.....
June 2nd, 2009  
tomtom22

June 2nd, 2009  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
She's got a backside like one and Hollywood want her to haunt houses for their horror movies.
June 2nd, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
She's got a backside like one and Hollywood want her to haunt houses for their horror movies.

LMAO, awwwwwwwwww, you guys are so totally mean.....I can't stop and wonder though...what about you??? lol.