My God why I can't Read anymore.

--

October 28th, 2014  
Yossarian

Topic: Edited....

Edited......
October 28th, 2014  
JOC

Yossarian, what's the point of this post?
October 28th, 2014  
The Highway Man

He's lost it!!!
--
October 31st, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
He's lost it!!!
I'll say
October 31st, 2014  
crazytanker

Well its ironic, if you ask me. The thread is titled "why can't I read" and all it is is something that doesn't make sense. Something that you can't read...
November 1st, 2014  
JOC

Yes but it should pertain to armored vehicles, right? Thus my reason for asking for the point of the post.
November 2nd, 2014  
Yossarian

This is the sole reason I made the actual original post, read it the next day and forgot to ask to have it deleted, so in that amazingly focused, and guiltless condition I was in at the time, I simply slapped the delete button and could not think of any other way to explain this debauchery than to say simply "Edited".

Which technically I did edit it so now my honesty is restored!

The original post was about an article I read on the botched Lake Balaton Operation and afv combat of the period in general. Loaded with the ammunition pictured above you can only question it's quality.
November 2nd, 2014  
JOC

Lake Balaton was a late WW2 action by the Germans. It was the last major German offensive of WW2. They were overwhelmed by the Soviets sheer numbers and preparedness. It was luanched to protect some of Germany's last oil reserves located in Hungry. Perhaps the despairing Germans turned to Irish whiskey (although I don't kow how they would get it).
November 2nd, 2014  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
Lake Balaton was a late WW2 action by the Germans. It was the last major German offensive of WW2. They were overwhelmed by the Soviets sheer numbers and preparedness. It was luanched to protect some of Germany's last oil reserves located in Hungry. Perhaps the despairing Germans turned to Irish whiskey (although I don't kow how they would get it).

I think you oversaw my meaning, after polishing the inside of some glasses with one solemn night and researching the later stages of the Offensive and where allot of that equipment ended up, places like Syria Jordan and parts of German vehicles traveling as far as India I experienced a moment of understanding of the ferocity and sadness of this period in history on a human perspective.

Accelerated once again by the picture above. People do stupid **** , me staying up that late and rambling on being among them.
November 2nd, 2014  
JOC

I never knew that tiger, panther tanks, Stugs, Jagdpathers, etc: ended up being sold abroad. Actually I didn't know that many of them survived the war intact. By wars end their numbers were low. Now we are beginning to start an interesting tread. We all make mistakes.