• Please don't leave!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finally we are getting rid of you!!!

• Who is MunitionsAirman?

• Total voters

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Well every one this will be my farewell... For now... I leave for basic in less than a month. I most likely wont have the time or the opportunity to embrace any of you with my presence. I have a lot of stuff to do both with family and personnal before i leave. But beleive me, after basic i will let all of you know how it went...

I will miss you! And so I believe everyone on this forum will!

Take care and good luck with the basic! :D

I hope you come back soon..

(Since everyone seem to come back. Problaby because this Forum is addictional. :shock: )

Finally, I never thought you would be gone ;) Just kidding. Good Luck and keep your chin up and stay focused on the prize, graduation.

drive on buddy, keep your head up, stand up straight, don't talk much, and don't let the Drill sergeants get to you.

Just remember...if you can hear it go off you have another chance to do it all again!

Good luck, and graduate at the top of you flight guy...Mark

Take it easy man, we will for sure be missing ya over here. Your posts will be missed, you provided me with so much help and useful links. Your opinions reveal you're a smart and intelligent one, buddy.

Have fun and show up soon. Ciao.

MunitionsAirman said:
Well every one this will be my farewell... For now... I leave for basic in less than a month. I most likely wont have the time or the opportunity to embrace any of you with my presence. I have a lot of stuff to do both with family and personnal before i leave. But beleive me, after basic i will let all of you know how it went...

Good luck and have fun!

Well i am M.E.P.S. in Sacramento... I am shipping off tomarrow... This is it. I will talk to you all in November. Or maybe even during tech school. we will see.

Back