My days as a C/SNCO are numbered

C/2nd Lt Robot

Yeap I passed my Mitchell last night. My fate is sealed. I'm leaving the coveted ranks of C/CMSGT (Cadet Chief Master Sgt) and I will be enteriny the dark side of the cadet program. An officer. Well, it was nice knowing me as a chief. Oh yeah, I broke my record for my max push ups (CAP style. Only one push up every three seconds). My old record was 40 and I broke it by 1. So that comes out to uhhh *gets calculator* 44 right? :D

Haha, you went from the top of the totem poll to the bottom.
You went from being the cool 8th grader to a freshman.

Ok, enough with the analogies. Congrats.

I went from running around to doing paperwork and wondering if my pencil/pen will hold out. Went from "YES, CHIEF" *cadet cowering in fear* to "Ok, sir, what ever you say" *cadet laughs and walks away*
fronzz said:
It will be all right. You will have much more fun as an officer!
I don't think you can beat encampment '04. That was the best time I've ever had at a CAP activity. Although, most of what we did is classified :D. Besides, I won't be told, forcefully, that I messed up big time with a cloth thing on my collar. Instead of, "HA, you did it wrong. Take that *stabs chief point into neck*." It's now, "It's ok *rubs clothy none pointed thing on neck*." Ya'll probably won't know what I mean until you get chief rank and it stabs you in the neck. :D

In the Canadian Cadet Movement a cadet cannot make his or her way to the officer ranks until they age out and join the CIC. After they reach Chief Warrant Officer theyre done. I think its cool how a cadet can eventually become an officer. Congrats on making the jump from cadet to officer.

Welcome to the brotherhood, Robot. :lol: Don't worry, being an officer doesn't totally suck...but yeah, SNCO (Master Chief in my case) was a lot better... :?

Another brotherhood I'm apart of :lol:. Well you have to be a C/Capt to partake in IACE (International Air Cadet Exchange). Maybe being a CAP cadet officer won't be so bad. I'll be the Battalion Commander when my school gets a JROTC so that's a double burden. :salute2: There's going to be a lot more of that from now on.

Back