My daugher says hi to all

boom_er1

I was here at my computer and my 5 yr old daughter, whos been sick for the last three days, came in and crawled on my lap to see what I was doing. She told me that she wanted me to say Hi to everyone for her.

So, "HI, EVERYONE." From Samantha :sick:

Awwwww!! I have a niece who's also named Samantha. :)

Hi, Samantha!!!!! Get better soon, sweetie!!!!! :)

I hope she doesn't have the virus that's making the rounds locally. Instead of being a "24 hour bug", it lasts about five to seven days. Take care and get well soon, Samantha.:thumb:

I was here at my computer and my 5 yr old daughter, whos been sick for the last three days, came in and crawled on my lap to see what I was doing. She told me that she wanted me to say Hi to everyone for her.

So, "HI, EVERYONE." From Samantha :sick:

Hehe where was she when you were beating my Freeze Lifter score?

Anyway take care and get well soon, Samantha.

:)

Hehe where was she when you were beating my Freeze Lifter score?

Anyway take care and get well soon, Samantha.

:lol: She was at school Monty B, but next time I try to beat one of your high scores I will make sure she is on my lap. LOL

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. When I left for work tonight she was sound asleep and her temp had come down quite a bit. hopfully it will stay down. Again thanks everyone. :)

:lol: She was at school Monty B, but next time I try to beat one of your high scores I will make sure she is on my lap. LOL

Well if she is reading this, theres $10 in it for you if you push the big button on the front of the computer for 4 sec before the high score registers.

Back