My buddy and the nurse

BritinBritain

Per Ardua Ad Astra
At my last operational station, every Thursday (which was payday) a dance was held the airmen's mess, a couple of bus loads of nurses were brought in from the local hospital.

At around 8pm or so, the dance is in full swing when a couple of my buddies and I noticed another of our buddies dancing very close with an attractive nurse. On the way to the bar each of us would say to the nurse “Watch out for Fred.” She would frown, not understanding what we were talking about.

Later during the dance our buddy suggested to the nurse that they go for a walk in the cool night air, she agreed and off they went hand in hand, during their walk they ended up in the back seat of his car, The car windows steamed up as they were both getting very amorous, when the nurse suddenly asked, “What did your mates mean when they said to watch out for Fred, who the hell is Fred.” He grinned and replied, “Your holding him.”

Last edited:
OMG...like Stanley the power tool...i guess you give it a name if the small brain does the thinking for the large brain. :-D

Sometimes blokes referred to theirs as either roundhead or cavalier, roundhead refers to those who have been circumcised, while cavalier refers to those who haven't. lol

Back