My book

Trooper1854

The Brit Pack
A few years ago I started to write about my experiences as a Paramedic in the twenty years I've been in the Ambulance Service.
The finished item had been sitting around gathering dust, when I finally got round to sending to a publisher.
Just heard this morning, they want to publish it!
I'm in a bit of spin now, don't quite know how I feel.

A few years ago I started to write about my experiences as a Paramedic in the twenty years I've been in the Ambulance Service.
The finished item had been sitting around gathering dust, when I finally got round to sending to a publisher.

Well done, Trooper. Bravo!

Once its out do let me know- I would like to purchase a copy...

Then I can boast to all my friends here in Singapore- "I know this guy...!"

Well done, Trooper. Bravo!

Once its out do let me know- I would like to purchase a copy...

Then I can boast to all my friends here in Singapore- "I know this guy...!"

I'll send you a complimentary copy.

Thanks guys, I'm still finding it hard to believe that someone wants to publish my ramblings.

Nicely done.
What is the name of the book and what publishing house are you on?

KJ sends..

Good going, Trooper!!! If that collision you had a while back is any indication, then you've got a LOT of fascinating stories to tell. I certainly understand, though, why it's knocking you back a little. The possibility of losing your anonymity is kind of intimidating. I've wanted to write for a long time, but I'm too scared to even get going. :mrgreen: But you did it! I'm proud of you....congratulations again!!!

I'll send you a complimentary copy.

Thanks guys, I'm still finding it hard to believe that someone wants to publish my ramblings.

Many thanks for that, Trooper...

That copy will be seating in my ambulance. It will the "Hadith" of the vehicle.

You know how the story goes...

What is the difference between a fairy tale and a real no-sh!t story?
A fairy tale starts with a- once a upon a time...
A real strory starts with a- this is no sh!t...

Cheers, friend!

Nicely done.
What is the name of the book and what publishing house are you on?

KJ sends..

The title still needs to be decided on.
I wrote it and it sat around for ages before I found a company that published similar books.
Once the contract is sorted and I can think of a suitable title, I'll give you all the heads up.
I will probably have to publish under pseudoname, as I have not been too complimentary about some of the aspects of the running of the Ambulances Service in the UK, but thank you all for your kind words, it means a lot to me.

That's great news, Contratulations! It must be a wonderful feeling to share the stories.

Send me your amazon page, seriously I wouldn't mind having some new reading material.

Send me your amazon page, seriously I wouldn't mind having some new reading material.

I do not have an Amazon page.
Its still in the editorial process.
They have asked me to write a bit more, and are "tweaking" what has been written.
The publisher's contract is more complicated than the one I signed for my mortgage!

They have asked me to write a bit more, and are "tweaking" what has been written.
The publisher's contract is more complicated than the one I signed for my mortgage!

Trooper, these are the fruits of your labour of love...

Think of it like this, you got yourself pregnant (just bear with me here, will you), you have seen the doctors and right now you are in your final trimester

You are going through your contractions, my friend. Ask any lady who has gone through childbirth, and the first thing they will tell you is the labour pains.

You get over it, soon enough.... Its just going through the motions, bro...

Once again, congrats...

Well directions to your bookstand or wherever, as soon as it hits shelves somewhere I'd be more than interested to pick up a copy.:peace:

Trooper, these are the fruits of your labour of love...

Think of it like this, you got yourself pregnant (just bear with me here, will you), you have seen the doctors and right now you are in your final trimester

You are going through your contractions, my friend. Ask any lady who has gone through childbirth, and the first thing they will tell you is the labour pains.

You get over it, soon enough.... Its just going through the motions, bro...

Once again, congrats...

If Trooper is pregnant, I want to be his manager.:mrgreen:

Back