My book




 
--
My book
 
April 19th, 2012  
Trooper1854
 
 

Topic: My book


My book
A few years ago I started to write about my experiences as a Paramedic in the twenty years I've been in the Ambulance Service.
The finished item had been sitting around gathering dust, when I finally got round to sending to a publisher.
Just heard this morning, they want to publish it!
I'm in a bit of spin now, don't quite know how I feel.
April 19th, 2012  
Sevens
 
 
Congratulations!!
April 19th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper1854
A few years ago I started to write about my experiences as a Paramedic in the twenty years I've been in the Ambulance Service.
The finished item had been sitting around gathering dust, when I finally got round to sending to a publisher.
Just heard this morning, they want to publish it!
I'm in a bit of spin now, don't quite know how I feel.
Well done, Trooper. Bravo!

Once its out do let me know- I would like to purchase a copy...

Then I can boast to all my friends here in Singapore- "I know this guy...!"
--
My book
April 19th, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
Congratulations mate.
April 19th, 2012  
Trooper1854
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
Well done, Trooper. Bravo!

Once its out do let me know- I would like to purchase a copy...

Then I can boast to all my friends here in Singapore- "I know this guy...!"
I'll send you a complimentary copy.

Thanks guys, I'm still finding it hard to believe that someone wants to publish my ramblings.
April 19th, 2012  
LeEnfield
 
 
Well done fame at last.
April 19th, 2012  
KJ
 
 
Nicely done.
What is the name of the book and what publishing house are you on?

KJ sends..
April 19th, 2012  
jillyz12
 
 
Good going, Trooper!!! If that collision you had a while back is any indication, then you've got a LOT of fascinating stories to tell. I certainly understand, though, why it's knocking you back a little. The possibility of losing your anonymity is kind of intimidating. I've wanted to write for a long time, but I'm too scared to even get going. But you did it! I'm proud of you....congratulations again!!!
April 19th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper1854
I'll send you a complimentary copy.

Thanks guys, I'm still finding it hard to believe that someone wants to publish my ramblings.
Many thanks for that, Trooper...

That copy will be seating in my ambulance. It will the "Hadith" of the vehicle.

You know how the story goes...

What is the difference between a fairy tale and a real no-sh!t story?
A fairy tale starts with a- once a upon a time...
A real strory starts with a- this is no sh!t...

Cheers, friend!
April 19th, 2012  
hghlndr6
 
 
Congtatulations Trooper!
 


Similar Topics
Welcome to the Book and Movie Review Forum
African Combat, Rhodesian Forces ATO/CIM Book & DVD
New Book - AMONGST THE MARINES by Steven Preece
War protester Cindy Sheehan's book being released Wednesday
Niccolo Machiavelli Quotes