My birthday!

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
Hi everybody, hey it's my birthday I'm getting old. Any quick solution? how do you just keep yourself young? sport, sex, rest.. whats the secret in your opinion ? I'm 24 in the meanwhile. 8)

Do some sirious sports,you need to see my grandpa,you would say he haves only 40 and not 81 :lol: SPORTS

low aerobic amore? seems to me that some form of exercise is needed to stay young. That and low impact bar hopping.

Happy Birthday Guy! :D

Mark Conley said:
low aerobic amore? seems to me that some form of exercise is needed to stay young. That and low impact bar hopping.
:D

POOF!Low impact bar hopping sounds a bit better, maybe.

Mod edit: Ok, I missed this somehow the first run-through, but you need to keep it clean from here on out, ItalianGuy, we have a lot of young members who don't need to see that kind of stuff.

ItalianGuy4US said:
Mark Conley said:
:D

POP!Low impact bar hopping sounds a bit better, maybe.
Big talk..... :D

Mod edit: Just editing the quote.

Happy Birthday!

You know, there's some crazy theory out there that drinking your own urine will keep you young, why don't you try that? ;)

I think I'd prefer to age gracefully. Happy birthday! Move to Italy! I bet they're a thousand years old and looking good down there!

Redneck said:
Happy Birthday!

You know, there's some crazy theory out there that drinking your own urine will keep you young, why don't you try that? ;)

Allow me a moment to find that link...

Hmm.. I better not post the link.

Maybe I'll just post excerpts.

No... Maybe I won't... nvm...

Happy Birthday ItalianGuy!!

1217 said:
ItalianGuy4US said:
POW! Low impact bar hopping sounds a bit better, maybe.
Big talk..... :D

You mean Big talk small fry 1217 ? Hell its just the way Italians are... you know. Or maybe just me.
Anyways thank y'all for making fun of me and yep RedNeck and FutureRanger I'll let you know as soon as I get to drink my urine... looking forward :shock:
Ciao ya all -

Mod edit: Again editing the quote, carry on.

Back