My Avatar

What do you think about 1217's avatar?

• It looks too aggressive.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It looks too nationalistic.

• It's both too aggressive and too nationalistic.

• It looks nationalistic, but no problems here.

• It looks aggressive, but no problems here.

• It looks both, but no problems here.

• It looks like 1217 says he wants it to look.

• Total voters

The great crash has deleted my poll, so here it is again.

A friend of mine saw the forum and told me he thought my avatar was too aggressive and too nationalistic. Now I don't think so, I only meant it to show where I'm from, and added the .45 because this is a military forum.
What do you guys (and girls) think?

I think it looks very aggressive. :lol: I think that whoever your friend is, tried lookin to deep for a meanin to your avatar. It is somethin that you put in because you like the look of it. Or maybe you put it like that cause you are agressive, really dont matter as long as you like it and are cofortable with it. I think it looks kinda cool, that is comin from a Marine though.

Tell your friend where he can shove his opinion. I personally like it. If the guy says anything else, put a .50 Desert Eagle on the flag and THEN tell him where he can shove it :9mm:

GuyontheRight said:
Looks Peachy, is the .45 issued to your military?
Nope, We use the Glock 17. That's about 500 USD the .45 in the picture is about 2400 USD.....

Hmmm, I don't think it's too agressive...Look at my big old tank.... :D, which I changed to the IDF thingy(whats the word for that by the way? :D )

I see it transforming into something with the tracks as feet, the turret for a head, main gun for the right arm and machine gun for the left. I guess the torso would be the main body of the tank. "Tankers, MAXIMIZE!!!"

silent driller said:
I see it transforming into something with the tracks as feet, the turret for a head, main gun for the right arm and machine gun for the left. I guess the torso would be the main body of the tank. "Tankers, MAXIMIZE!!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
8)

:D
you got me laughing out loud very early on a sunday morning. Good job

And your Avatar 1217:
It's not too aggressive... it's a military forum... Did they expect sunshine and lollipops? Seriously...

Cindi

Back