I must say I am a bit surprised...

No one has made a Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest thread on here...I thought it was a great movie. The ending, once again, took me by complete surprise, and I cant wait for number 3. Anyone else?

Oh, wow....I just realized it too....haha....Yeah, Pirate of the Caribbean: The Dead Man's Chest is great movie....I can't wait for 3 too.

It was so good, I decided to go with a group of friends who went to see it again today...Thats how good this movie was, lol.

I hafta agree with you there. The original is always better, but this did the first movie justice. I wonder what they'll do for number 3...Did you know that Cpt. Jack Sparrow's famous catch phrase, "Savvy?" was acctually impromtu? I thought that was neat...

Well, it ties up some loose ends from the first one, so if you are planning on seeing the 3rd...Then you will want to catch it.

I think both fils are great. I loved them and yes, i too am surprised that no one made a thread about Pirates.

saw the movie on sunday. yeah, it did tie up some loose ends from the first movie, and left one heck of a cliffhanger for the third movie to pick up with. not as good as the first, but still worth seeing again.

Wow, I saw the movie and thought it was about an hour to long. It was ok I didntt love it though.
Sure did...LOL. Everyone in the theater was going crazy. Clappin and screaming, "Number 3, Number 3!"

I would of been like "YEH BIG E!!!!!" then realized they werent talking about NASCAR and shut up.

Back