You must lough;Chinese ultimate weapon"SENKOUSYA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously the video was made by japanese.
there still japanese words in the film .
the song was also sang in japanese.
they want to uglify china in a inclement way .
of course ,not friendly.
it is mere a japanese cartoon film made by a special bad guys.

what do you think of this ,the outsiders??????
who is in low moral ????

Last edited:
yingying said:
obviously the video was made by japanese.
there still japanese words in the film .
the song was also sang in japanese.
they want to uglify china in a inclement way .
of course ,not friendly.
it is mere a japanese cartoon film made by a special bad guys.

what do you think of this ,the outsiders??????
who is in low moral ????
why do you act sceriouseliy ?
Originally this robot is completely made in china as weapon・・?
http://www.people.com.cn/GB/channel1/15/20001129/331342.html
But this robot was not known (because this robot looks too funny)
But Japanese civilian made it as a Hero of game.

errew

sandy said:
why do you act sceriouseliy ?
Originally this robot is completely made in china as weapon・・?
http://www.people.com.cn/GB/channel1/15/20001129/331342.html
But this robot was not known (because this robot looks too funny)
But Japanese civilian made it as a Hero of game.
you say that i was too seriously,of cause i was not
you mean this is only a joke,of cause not .
what do you think if we use your robot to act the sex filmes?
in faqct i am very not satisfied with the end of the video.it mere shows the virture of you and the gys who made it .do you rthink so ?

as far as i know in this forum ,it is only you who always post threads about china ,and it is you always stain my country! of cause you will not deny it .it is the reality.

i do not know why you are so interested with us .why ???????

as a stranger ,you should care about your home affairs.why are you always interested with the affairs about others??

it is only thief in the world that who will concern the things and the affairs about others.
the thief thinking are full in the brains of you and your people .

it is just a mere rascal women who always indulge herself in the commenting of others.a women ,mere a women.

and you words:
originally this robot is completely made in chinaas wepean??
i do not know the meaing of this sentense.
i admit it is that it was made in china.
but i do not know whether it was used as a weapen,i do not know.....
are you claiming that it is a weapen ???????give me your talking point,plz first.will you ?so please do not frame a case against other only useing your subjective reasoning .will you ?
so please do as a gentle man ,and as a honest man .

i know that this robot was not known .it was the first robot of china.it was made a long time ago .many years ago .

i do not think it is funny. and i do not think the reason why it was not familiar with the people is that it is very funny but it is that it was made a long time ago.

in fact if some thing goes to be fuuny ,and it is easily tends to be wellknown.such as Chali Chapilin.

it is only thief in the world that who will concern the things and the affairs about others.
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20214

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?p=205810#post205810

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?p=205757#post205757

You see where I am going with this? Being unconcerned with the affairs of other countries is the height of foolishness. Unfortunately your overdeveloped sense of nationalistic pride and prejudice against Japan causes you to suffer from foot-in-mouth. :) Think carefully, then post.

TO BULLDOGG:::

i do not know why you give me the three url ,or the three links .
the first link is a thread i posted about japan.
and the other two have nothing to do with the affairs about foreign countries,do you think so ????

i think i have my rignts just to post thread here without hurting the feelings of others,do you think so ////?????it is no probliem for me to post commen-sense threads or commen-sense replies.
do you think that it is my fault to post these threads????????
in fact i do not feel i am wrong.

yeah, i admit i have my nationalistic pride,and you still have your nationalistic pride too !!!!!!!!

although you are claiming that you are chinese ,but i do not think that >>
i do not think you are chinese.....
your english is so excellent .....
you attitude is so bad towards china .....
all these shows that you are not from china...........
but may be it is true that you are in chinese decent ,but mere want to flatter others and then you lose your didnity,,maybe ..maybe true that you are really from china...^_^..but i do not wish that ...

i do not think that i have prejudice against japan,but i do do do know that SANDY do do have prejudice against china,and you the guy named BULLDOGG in this forum do do have prejudice against my country....do you have your couragement to admit this ??????

yeah ,i thought carefull before i posted...

but i think your words just shows your naive,maybe .....

plus:all my words are work as a whole ,it will be better for you to quote all the passage of mine but not only several sentances....do you think it is ok ????

in the latter sentense you said that :
causes you to suffer from foot-in-mouth
i admit this also ....
do you think you are a gentleman..of cause not ....all there words just shows your bad virture...^_^..but there is no problem ,i do not know your nationality ,but i do know that if all the guys in your country are all the same as you ,then you country will have no future.....NO FUTURE....

you can say that our history was not decent in the past 100 years .but you can not deny that it is only the culture of china that who has always lasted all through the civilizition of the human being.....do you know that ??old ROME gone..old EGYPT gone.....old GREECE gone.....and now the history of AMRErica lasted more than 200 years..the vitality of amrrica should be testimonied by the history and the MIGHTY.

of cause ,if you still want to be a protagnist of us ,there is no problem for us.
because we had experienced so much wars in the history ........if add another one ,so let another one added......

of cause ,if you still want to be a protagnist of us ,there is no problem for us.
because we had experienced so much wars in the history ........if add another one ,so let another one added......

Three links that are not directly related to the interior workings of China... now... coupled with your quote to Sandy... :)

Peace loving... :roll:

A failure for you to comprehend the meaning both literal and implied in my posts does not lie with me. I will let you be as your mind is not open to differing opinion and your agenda is as blatantly clear as to be most transparent. My folly for arguing with a fool.

Last edited:
it is true that i did not catch your point maybe.
in fact my english is not good enough when camparing with you .
if you say that i am a fool.maybe it is true..but only in the english field i am a fool ,not in all the fields...may be ....
^_^

Unfortunately your overdeveloped sense of nationalistic pride and prejudice against Japan causes you to suffer from foot-in-mouth.
sorry,bulldogg...

now i catch your point...yeah.......
i was wrong ....
i misunderstood you ....sorry,now...

may be you are right ...
i am living in a mental prison and it is myself made the prison..and i am suffring from it ..
we should change ......
thank you .........
i misunderstood you ..sorry..
now i catch your point.....sorry..

Yingying, you have surprised me. I accept your apology and hope we can perhaps write a new chapter on this forum with regards to "opening up" a bit.

I applaud your action.

i did wrong at first ,because my english is not good enough.there is still some difficulty for me to understand some sentences......^_^

let us write a new chapter on this forum and open up more goodwill----------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>------->>>>>>------>>>>>>>

go now ,,,,,sorry.

it will be a better world in the latter days ....
let us hope that......

thank u ..

I think this is a good time to remind everyone here that any "my country is better than yours" comments are not allowed here. Be careful about what you post.

*Rule 4. Flaming, Name Calling, Country Bashing, Spamming, Hate or Racism related posts are not accepted!

This has nothing to do with any Military. Sandy is merely posting Japanese Computer graphic Anime just to feel better a impotent and adept China with phallic symbols painted all over it. This is definetily not for children.

This is not funny and I am not laughing. This topic demonstrates stupidity at its best.

Oh,I,ve never dreamed so many people were hit this Joke!
Thanks guys,but this joke is over.
I don,t have more story about this ROBOT.
maybe this pretty robot is much loved by Japanese than chinese.
senkousya.jpg

it_1201_002.jpg

senkousha.jpg

SENKOUSHA in BF1942
15.jpg

200562619562784598.jpg

net1.jpg

Model(Really exist!)
http://www.hinden5.com/senkousha/wide2.html
Flash game
I believeThis is the world most pretty robot.
This is not joke.
unfortunetely
Chinese choosed wrong way of New ROBOT
hitogatarobotto-thumb.jpg

This is not what I hope!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back