Muslims were allies with 3rd Reich

Obvious

Banned
http://www.sullivan-county.com/immigration/nazi_arab.htm

mufti.jpg

Haj Amin al-Husseini With SS Waffen soldiers and recruited Nazi-Muslim SS soldiers.

Islam was worst than I thought.

The Terrorism came from Nazi Ideas

Obvious said:
http://www.sullivan-county.com/immigration/nazi_arab.htm

mufti.jpg

Haj Amin al-Husseini With SS Waffen soldiers and recruited Nazi-Muslim SS soldiers.

Islam was worst than I thought.

The Terrorism came from Nazi Ideas
I'm sorry but this is utter nonsense. The Nazi's persecuted and drove religion underground (all religions) - it had no place in the Third Reich. The Nazis sided with the Arabs because of a common 'enemy', namely the Jews, nothing more. The Nazis recruited Muslims and Arabs into the Waffen SS because they began to run very short on manpower from 1943 onwards. That is the only reason that any non-aryans ever got into the ranks of the Waffen SS.

The current terrorism cells within Islam are based on extremist sects of Islam. The reason why they are so virulent is partly because of bad foreign policy decisions by Western powers over the years. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with Nazism or Nazi Germany. The author of that book you linked to ought to be ashamed of himself for trying to link the two.

muftihitler.jpg

Amin with Hitler in the 1920's
1-flag_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Hanzar Division flag (Nazi SS Muslim Troopers. Responsible with the collaboration of genocide of Jews.)

Oh really

"One of the good things one can truthfully say about Islam is that there has never been any love lost between Muslims and Marxists. Sadly, the opposite end of the totalitarian political spectrum is quite another matter. SS chief Heinrich Himmler was known to remark that he regretted that Germany had adopted Christianity, rather than "warlike" Islam, as its religion, and there is a disturbing amount of twisted but very real logic in his remark."
^
http://israpundit.blogspot.com/2002/12/islams-nazi-connections.html

http://pnews.org/art/10art/ROOT.shtml

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/816232/posts

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/29746

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/gallery/

So you're telling me these are all just lies?

Guess what the SS Waffen commander Heinrich Himmler told Joseph Goebbels about Islam.

"I have no objections to Islam because it promises my men a place in heaven if they die or killed in action."

Can you explain to me why Yasser Arafat's troops have a similar hand salute to the nazi salute?

or Why the Mein Kampf is a bestseller in Palestine and other Middle Eastern nations?

Last edited:
What I'm saying is that you cannot blame Nazism for Islamic extremism. If radical Islamic fundamentalist groups have been influenced by Amin Al Husseini then that's fine and dandy. But that's completely different from saying Nazism actually caused these radical Islamic groups to rise in the first place. The issues run far deeper than that.

The information and links you posted are very interesting though.

Last edited:
Before you go to far down this path there were a huge number of Muslims from India that fought for Britain with great bravery. Why blame a whole country for the actions of a few. Yes I know there was a revolt there which was German sponsored but it was soon put down during WW2.

The British Indian Army was 3 million strong, of these a large number were Muslim.

Tens of thousands more Muslims fought for the Allies than the Axis,

Man! this is too much!

Doppleganger! I appreciate your remarks. Thanks!

And if some people forgot then I would like to remind them that Muslims supported Allies in WW II and many muslim men from sub-continent fought and died along Allies against Germans and Japanese forces in various regions around the globe.

And blaming religion for wrong doings of a person or leader is the stupidest thing to think of.

Now, US is fighting a war in IRAQ which is un-popular in entire world but did we said that "look - Christianity is so bad and corrupt" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well I may not have stated it very well, but I mean most of the violence of Extremist terrorism was influenced by Amin al-husseini's relations with Adolf Hitler and his 3rd Reich.

and PAKI I am not sided with Christians, I am an Atheist.

Christianity has done some bad as well:

The Bloody Crusades.

Salem Witch trials (Not sure about this)

Burning infidels at stake (People who actually had brains and could think)

And many others i could name

Last edited:
Obvious

Its certainly possible that some Muslims fought with the Nazis, but then again, Muslims fought with the British Army (Egypt, Jordan, India-Pakistan) as well, and frankly probably more with the Allies than Axis. So I don't think you can draw such a general conclusion.

Yasser Arafat's salute (arm outstrenched) dates from at least the early Roman era, (possibly greek origins as well) so again, I dont think you can draw a Arafat-Nazi connection.

If you look at the history of various armies, you will find that Muslims fought bravely in a majority of them. The British Army in particular had many Muslim soldiers right up until they allowed Israel to form in what had been known as Palestine in 1947.
Obvious, what you have found in all of your sources is a small group of people who jumped on what they saw as an opportunity to rid their homeland of an enemy. The British were not helping them, so they decided to go to Britain's enemy in order to have better access to weapons and training. However, it was neither a majority, a minor trend or a national group of Muslims that joined the Nazi Army. Then, as today, it was a small group of misfits who have become well known and whose actions have come to "represent" muslim attitudes to the west. Just as it was not true then, it is definitely untrue now. There are hundreds of millions of Muslims, of which maybe a few thousand are terrorists or direct terrorist supporters Even if there was a Muslim regiment or even a Brigade in the Waffen SS, do you really believe for one minute that the vast majority of Muslims supported the Nazis? That is not true in the least, and even today, the vast majority of Muslims DO NOT support the terrorists.
Something you should note. We all know that the Muslims and Jews have fought many wars and battles since WW II. Try to find any clerics who have spoken out stating that the Nazis were the good guys. As with any group, you might find one or two crackpots who have, but in the mainstream mosques, the silence on this has been deafening. Moslems have never supported Nazism, they have never supported Nazi policy, and even though the Nazis killed millions of their enemies, they never will. Quite simply, their religion does not allow them to do so, and observant Muslims follow the rules and precepts of their religion. The fact that you have tried to draw a relationship between the two exposes the fact that you really do not understand the religion of Islam, nor the reasons why some have become more militant in recent times. Studying both might be a real help, particularly before you try to make such statements.

Dean.

Last edited:
hmm... I dont know.. but Kuwait was an allie of Great Britain during ww2 and one as well.. It was a British protectorate from 1899 till 1961. After that, alot of communications still remained with the two nations.. and its going on till the present day..
As a matter of fact, Britain found some good uses from Kuwait in the world wars.

In ww1, Kuwait was agains the Ottoman empire.
The kuwaiti fishing and trading boats had the Turkish flags on. Because of that reason, the British ships fired at them mistaken them for Turkish. After this incident, Kuwait changed its flags.

I see the point of this, but I have to say that it doesn't really prove anything in the end. I am more opposed to radical Islam than most, but this just seems like more misunderstanding of the Waffen SS.....again. The SS was not strictly a unit for killing innocents or whatever, but the an elite force in itself.
Yes, Himmler used the traditional Muslim/Jewish rivalry to keep Slavic Muslims loyal to Nazi ideals.....but that kind of usury should go without saying. Himmler himself thought very little of these men, and refused to even acknowledge their Slavic heritage, claiming that they descended from the Huns.

Even with the obvious comparison between Nazism and radical Islam, this recruitment was to supplement the ranks however possible.

Doppleganger said:
I'm sorry but this is utter nonsense. The Nazi's persecuted and drove religion underground (all religions) - it had no place in the Third Reich. The Nazis sided with the Arabs because of a common 'enemy', namely the Jews, nothing more. The Nazis recruited Muslims and Arabs into the Waffen SS because they began to run very short on manpower from 1943 onwards. That is the only reason that any non-aryans ever got into the ranks of the Waffen SS.

There are two mistakes in your posts: Most top brass Nazis were christian. They were only against those church officials who dared to challenge their views, not against the christian religion per se. The main common enemy of the Nazis and some Muslims were the British, who had colonized vast porions of the Muslim world.

Last edited:
Mohmar Deathstrike said:
There are two mistakes in your posts: Most top brass Nazis were christian. They were only against those church officials who dared to challenge their views, not against the christian religion per se.
I would say that almost all Germans were Christian at that time. never mind the Nazi Top Brass. However, organised religion as you and I would understand it, including Christianity, had no place in the 3rd Reich. The Nazis were closer to paganism in their actual beliefs. Certainly Hitler borrowed much of his ideology and imagery from Norse and old Germanic folklore.

But I'm sure I've read stuff about Hitler and other Nazis saying that they were doing "god's work". Also, there were many clerics who became nazis. So I'd refine your statemnet and say "organized religion had no place unless it was under the nazi's sphere of influence". They did borrow from Norse, zoroastrian and possibly even Tibetan(??) mythology. I think they wanted to create a new nazi religion mixing all those with elements of christianity.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
But I'm sure I've read stuff about Hitler and other Nazis saying that they were doing "god's work". Also, there were many clerics who became nazis. So I'd refine your statemnet and say "organized religion had no place unless it was under the nazi's sphere of influence". They did borrow from Norse, zoroastrian and possibly even Tibetan(??) mythology. I think they wanted to create a new nazi religion mixing all those with elements of christianity.
And strange pagan Ideas!

Mohmar Deathstrike said:

You could define Nazism as a religion actually. It was a cult-like ideology that demanded slavish devotion from its followers, with no other viewpoint being allowed or tolerated. A world was plunged into war in its name and the leader of this ideology was treated like a Demi-God by millions of his followers. Yup, definately ticks most of the boxes I would say. ;)

I have seen pictures of the grand Mufti with Hitler and Goebelz and that they were promised the Israeli land if the Nazis win the war

phoenix80 said:
I have seen pictures of the grand Mufti with Hitler and Goebelz and that they were promised the Israeli land if the Nazis win the war

en...Isreal was created after WW2...and the land of Isreal was indeed controlled by Arabians before the Jewish people immigrated to there in large numbers in the later period of WW2

Back